The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can't get accepted to AdWorkMedia

scoutcd10

affiliate
Help me! I can't get accepted to adworkmedia.I used 2 yahoo emails and 1 gmail emails and 5 fakemailgenerator emails
I keep getting rejected for traffic requirements,not enough info,etc...
My website has lack of traffic sadly :(
help me make a awm account
Thank you

You mean you used 5 fake email accounts and your site has no traffic and they DIDN'T accept you? Wow what is affiliate marketing coming to - shame on AWM!

Definitely hold back from using fake email addresses and any sort of "generator" when applying for your network of choice. If they notice something is up you could continue to see rejected applications.

If your site does not meet their traffic requirements you may want to work on that first. Try improving your website to meet their standards if you are really trying to work with them.

Hope this helps!

The networks are under heavy fire for fraudulent traffic these days. The industry had a lot of disreputable people sending fraudulent traffic for many years and the networks are working hard to clean it up. This is why they have more stringent requirements and screening practices now. They are all striving for much higher levels of integrity, this is a good thing. I've seen reports where as much as 18% to 20% of traffic in previous years had been fraudulent. Everyone loses when these practices are allowed to proliferate.

While we may have to be subjected to more scrutiny when we apply to networks, the networks are simply protecting themselves and those of us that are accepted in their networks. I suggest being 100% honest with any networks you apply to. If you need assistance getting into a couple of networks initially, search through this forum for network am's and see if they can help you get where you need to be in order to get approved. I have seen a couple of threads where "K" and a few others have offered to help people get approved at 1 or 2 networks so they could get into the game.

Don't ever use "cloak & dagger" methods and tactics to get into a network. PERIOD!

Ask the right folks here in the forum for help and they will help you.

T J

Listen to what people and network managers have said in here and start to take things alittle serious...

banners
Back