The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

canny beat it

whiskymac

Hello all you wee affiliates thought I drop in and have a wee blether (talk) Im starting to get a little more sales a wee bit here an a wee bit there but still slow but give it time it will come.

Took me and the macs off to Edinburgh for the day place was moving , fringe was on and they were getting ready for the tattoo was going to visit oor parliment but the beggers were all away oot on holiday. Mrs mac and the wee macs hut the shops but I just sat and had a grand cup o tea at one o the braw wee cafes and watched everybody scurrying by.I gave the church o St Giles in the royal mile a wee look in and paid my respects to James Graham, Marquess of Montrose who is buired on one side and his enemy that scunner Archibald Campbell, Marquess of Argyll buried on the other its a grand story if ever you have the time to read it.

After a while the rest o the macs found me and we had a wee picnic on the way hame, twas a good day made for a great wee break away so if yer a bit fed up get yerselves away for the day dont forget the family, dunno about you but thats why I work.

Behave yerselves
whiskymac......not fu but not sober either.

banners
Back