The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network Wanted Can you suggest me an Adult smart link provider for chat traffic?

mi2

Hi, I am using trafee right now and honestly say I am satisfied but I want to test someone else also, I have already used advertan and lospollos, can anyone please suggest me another network??

Are you wanting to just hear opinions from members, or would you like me to move this thread to the Business Centre for you, where networks can find you and let you know who they are?

At CPAHub we allow chat traffic, how after we do require you to message us first about it before sending traffic.
We have to disable certain offers in our SmartLink that do not allow chat/social traffic :) So, as long as you let us know beforehand we can definitely work with you!

hey
smile.png

I think IMonetiseIt and Affmy are worth trying, as they have good diversity of choice: CPA, CPL,CPI, casual, adult - all kinds of dating offers. It seems that they had in-house offers,and of course there are good smartlinks. In case you had a good offer with another network, but it got burnt or closed, they can help and provide you with analogue or arrange the best rates from direct advertiser for you

Are you wanting to just hear opinions from members, or would you like me to move this thread to the Business Centre for you, where networks can find you and let you know who they are?

If possible please do it so I can connect with the network directly. Thank you.

And why you do not happy with that providers? Could you tell me hat please? I want to tell you that we may need something like another network which is called imonetizeit.com and profitsocial.com, they are both good and great.

And why you do not happy with that providers? Could you tell me hat please? I want to tell you that we may need something like another network which is called imonetizeit.com and profitsocial.com, they are both good and great.

Where I said I am not happy? anyway, imonetizeit registration system sucks, I applied but they said I already have an account, how funny.

banners
Back