The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help A request for an offer! (ASTROLOGY)

wymiatacz

Hello

I come from Poland. Builds traffic with SEO on Fortune Telling and Horoscope.

I need the "Check Free Horoscope" SOI offer for traffic from Poland.

I saw such offers on one site, with a rate of $1.30 per lead, but they no longer exist. Can someone add such an offer? My traffic is perfect for such an offer

Have you tried going direct? Many of the companies providing these products have their own affiliate programs.

What do you mean by "fit the Polish traffic"?

I haven't tried it because I don't know such companies. What I meant was that the campaign should be in Polish so that recipients from my country would be happy to register :)
I also can't use programs like "pin submit" or CPS because my website uses the phrases "free"

I'll check it. If anyone has contact information for an advertiser who would provide me with such an offer, please let me know \\"::"//

What I meant was that the campaign should be in Polish

So, you are responsible for all of the creatives and copy in a campaign. This means you build, or have built, all ads, landers, and design and create all angles, hooks, and triggers in the copy and creatives. What you want is an offer that presents the final product in the Polish language. In other words, you need an offer that delivers the calls from consumers to a polish speaking person providing the horoscope over the phone or that delivers the consumer to a conversion page that is in Polish. Everything that the consumer encounters before they get to the conversion page and/or the phone call is your responsibility to build, test, launch, monitor, and track.

What you want is an offer that presents the final product in the Polish language. In other words, you need an offer that delivers the calls from consumers to a polish speaking person providing the horoscope
Yes, the end of the funnel needs to be in the language of the user (referral). Or, at least a language well understood (bi or multi lingual).

Believe me, I spent many hours looking for such an offer, unfortunately with no result. The strange thing is that such offers can be found for all countries neighboring Poland (Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania), so why do advertisers not decide to adapt them to the Polish market?

So, you are responsible for all of the creatives and copy in a campaign. This means you build, or have built, all ads, landers, and design and create all angles, hooks, and triggers in the copy and creatives. What you want is an offer that presents the final product in the Polish language. In other words, you need an offer that delivers the calls from consumers to a polish speaking person providing the horoscope over the phone or that delivers the consumer to a conversion page that is in Polish. Everything that the consumer encounters before they get to the conversion page and/or the phone call is your responsibility to build, test, launch, monitor, and track.

When it comes to telephone offers (IVR), I have no problem, because there is a website in Poland that supports this monetization model and the numbers are already on my website. However, on the subpage, I would like to offer a free horoscope to better monetize traffic for those who do not want to make higher-cost calls.

Do you have a ClickBank account? If so, they have an offer called Astrology TV:

I no longer keep a ClickBank account, so I can't check for you but I wouldn't be surprised if they have others.

Click the picture, I've hyperlinked to the CB page. ;)
I registered on this site. Indeed, there are plenty of astrological offers, but almost all of them are in English. I'm starting to lose faith that I will be able to find a suitable offer

Are offers for the Polish market in general difficult to find?

No, offers from other categories are available and easy to find. Unfortunately, when it comes to Astrology, it is very difficult, but it is obvious that it is a little-known niche. Dating, VOD and sales pages are available on every affiliate website

No, offers from other categories are available and easy to find. Unfortunately, when it comes to Astrology, it is very difficult, but it is obvious that it is a little-known niche
If it was profitable there probably would be some players in the game. Only a guess
Maybe you could be the first --just translate it :D

MI
Back