The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

can we use google analytics as tracking tool for cpa ?

netabdo

Hi Everyone!

I want just to ask a quick question about tracking tools.

Because my budget is low and can't allow me to buy a tracking tool as voluum or cpvlab.

I'd like to know if we can use google analytics to track my compaign ??

If not can you advice any idea or free good tool (I used prosper but I didn't get any results).

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Hi viaffmark.34963

Thank you so much for your reply.

I found that Thrive Tracker give a 1 Month Free trial and that what I need.

After installing the platform is great :)

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Hi viaffmark.34963

Thank you so much for your reply.

I found that Thrive Tracker give a 1 Month Free trial and that what I need.

After installing the platform is great :)

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Great :)

Hope you can succeed in this AM world :)

Good luck

Hi viaffmark.34963

Thank you so much.

Please I 'd like to know if there are a good trrafic source ?? Because fb doesn't allow cpa offers.

what do you think about zeropark ??

Can you advice ?

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Hi viaffmark.34963

Thank you so much.

Please I 'd like to know if there are a good trrafic source ?? Because fb doesn't allow cpa offers.

what do you think about zeropark ??

Can you advice ?

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Its pretty hard to get an account on Zeropark, even my application has been rejected multiple times. You can do CPA on facebook too, you just have to use your brain. Don't direct link the offer, instead send traffic to your landing page and then offer.

It's pretty hard to use Google analytics as a tracker, instead I suggest you to use adsbgridge http://www.adsbridge.com, its a free tracker and I am sure you can get accurate results.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi IndeXer,

Thank you so much for your advices.

for the tracking tool, I will use Thrive Tracker because for now because AdsBridge disable some options for FREE account :(

If any use Thrive Tracker , your reviews will help :)

I tried Facebook ads for an offer of pin submit and I used landing page but they banned my account.

I'd like to know if I can use facebook ads for Mobile Install or any other mobile offer ?? which other type offers allowed on FB ??

Can you suggest a good traffic source for mobile ??

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Last edited:
Hey @Netabdo nice to e-meet you.
You can use google analitics to get the whole idea about your campaigns. But if you need to keep all you campaigns under control, tracker with help to do that and not only, for example AdsBridge system has auto-optimization, it means you can turn it on and don't waste your money on not profitable campaigns, it will automatically redirect you traffic to the best working campaigns. So, the money you spend on tracker will be just a small part of your profit;)

Btw, you can use a great discount from Affiliate Fix:affiliatefix: Discount - AdsBridge 25% OFF Coupon Code. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix to get the more features on our platform.

No. Google analytics doesn't have the features that will allow you to track conversions, unless you are promoting your own product and you have the ability to put your google analytics code/script on your site/checkout page.

However, if you work with landing pages or promote a portal/review site on which you market some offers, you will be able to work with both a tracking software and google analytics.
Having said that: I would only go down this road if the traffic that you generate is mainly ppc, social, seo. Popup/under wouldn't really be very relevant.

Tracker - will give you specific/granularity about your campaigns and the tools to optimize it
Google Analytics - will allow you to see how your traffic is actually engaging with your content, site's pages. This can be very interesting to find some interesting patters and funnels.

Integrating both can be a little challenging so if you need some help, don't hesitate to reach out.

Facebook is strict with pin submits and mobile subscription offers.

For pop/redirect traffic: PopAds, PopCash, Zeropark, DNTX

Display: go2mobi, avazu mdsp

Thanks for your response.

Please I'd like to know which type of ads is good for mobile CPI, the pop/redirect or display ??

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Netabdo

if you can put the script on the thank-you page it should work but I don't think an advertiser will allow you to do this as analytics tracks way more than just visits (which would in this case be a conversion since the visit can only happen when the thank you page gets loaded)

Thanks for your response.

Please I'd like to know which type of ads is good for mobile CPI, the pop/redirect or display ??

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Netabdo

@Netabdo

DNTX offers redirect and POP traffic. We will be happy if you try out DNTX and share your experience here. Please don't forget to use parameters to optimize your campaigns.

Best,
DNTX Support

Hi Everyone!

I want just to ask a quick question about tracking tools.

Because my budget is low and can't allow me to buy a tracking tool as voluum or cpvlab.

I'd like to know if we can use google analytics to track my compaign ??

If not can you advice any idea or free good tool (I used prosper but I didn't get any results).

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Hello @Netabdo,
Actually, Google Analytics works only for Webpage not suited for CPA kind of tracking.

MI
Back