The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can someone recommend me a CPL program or network

Stayhungry

I'm trying to scout out a <b>reliable</b> pay-per-lead program.

I know there are alot of shavers out there and the thought of my hard earned dollars going into someone else's pocket makes me cringe.

Can anyone in the business refer me to a desirable Network or program?

It would be Much appreciated.

I don't have any 1st hand experience getting paid by networks because I don't really have time to do affiliate marketing personally.

I trust Advaliant and ShareResults, not just because they are clients,
but because I know them and trust their integrity.

It may help you get some better answers if you can tell people of there is a certain type of PPL you are interested in. Just general category like dating, insurance or whatever.

Thanks for the quick reply

I'm leaning towards loans and insurance.

I personally think Advaliant would be out of the question, considering I have very little to vouch for me ATM.

What is their pre-screen like and what is a model candidate to them?

Thank you.

Well not sure what you mean by "very little to vouch for me ATM" but newbies join networks all the time. Some are stricter than others about their approval criteria. Not sure that Advaliant is any stricter than others as far as accepting newbies but I know they are very strict about not letting in unethical players, which is a good thing!

If you are a newbie, I'm sure you realize that insurance and loans are super competitive. Not only are there lots of pro affiliates but you are competing with all the insurance agents, banks, loan companies and brokers for them all.

<a href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/insuranceaffiliates">Insurance Leadz</a> is one of our clients too and they are good to work with if you really want to try to tackle the insurance market.

Advaliant is a solid network.

Other similar CPA networks from the top of my head that are top notch are NeverBlueAds.com - MarketLeverage.com - Copeac.com - CPAEmpire.com - HydraNetwork.com

I agree 100% Advaliant is a solid network! In fact, my network Motive Interactive, does not work with other networks but we make an exception for Advaliant. We have worked with them for years and its all good.

Other CPA networks I would check out:
NeverBlueAds.com
Copeac.com
HydraNetwork.com

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back