The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

can google spot paid links???

That was a great read OWG. I don't think there could be a better explanation than that. :thumbup:

Thanks for the compliment. I sometimes just open up like that especially on something as critical as a potential banning.

it is difficult as an seo to open up fully on open forums, not because of releasing information, as i don't have an issue with that.

The problem I have is that if you explain too much, rogue people will claim to be SEO's repeat what you have said, and gain business on the back of it.

I hope that the post i made has helped people to UNDERSTAND things more than learning a fact.

Too many so called 'experts' just deliver facts without explaining the reasoning behind it :) the reason they do this is that they don't understand!

I really appreciate your thanks :)

(although I see you haven't repped me LOL

I'll rep you for that, but it sad I have to spread some around before I can give it to you - haven't you got enough already : )

So in regard to this, as i am not scared of hard work i have done.
1. submitted blog part of site to loads of rss feed sites.
2. claimed blog on technorati
3. tried to get a squidoo lens going
4. posted ezines articles
5. had articles published on others blogs
6. posted on relevant industry forums with my site links as signatures
7. written to loads of sites asking for reciprocals (trusted reputable sites)
8. submitted to social media sites

phew!!!!

What do you reckon. What next and where should i focus my SEO time??

What do you reckon? I reckon you have seen your rankings improve and you are getting more work ; )

In terms of what's next I would recommend putting yourself forward as a real industry expert perhaps with some public relations help. You will then get natural links from newspapers and others because of your expertise.

What do you reckon? I reckon you have seen your rankings improve and you are getting more work ; )

In terms of what's next I would recommend putting yourself forward as a real industry expert perhaps with some public relations help. You will then get natural links from newspapers and others because of your expertise.

Thanks...er....tb987:D I have just noticed this morning ive dropped about 6 places on my main search terms argggggggg. So frustrating this SEO at times. Hopefully this is temporary drop, though others seem in similar positions.

Work has improved though not enough, page 2 of google is good but a little worthless in the grand scheme of things, this is why i need more help.:kneeled:

I will maybe put some emails together offering to write articles in relation to my market and see if this gets any bites. Nice idea, thanks!!!

It could just be a blip especially as it is a newish site, I have had new sites drop out of the results completely for a week or two and then reappear - much more worrying than a small drop.

Do some competitor analysis and see where they are getting their links from some will be paying for professional help.

Cheers,

Tony

It could just be a blip especially as it is a newish site, I have had new sites drop out of the results completely for a week or two and then reappear - much more worrying than a small drop.

Stop the press am up to 12th, must have been blip. Believe me i will be celebrating even if i get to 10th for 1 day.

I'll take this chance to say thanks to all that have helped me on the forum and off. Cheers all - wouldn't of got where am without help with SEO tips etc.:kneeled:

Google has the average Joe user reporting paid links to the everyday. If you get links from a paid source that is know Google will not count the backlinks. For high profile web masters that brag about selling links they will get Google slapped in the SERP. I think you can buy links and not get slapped if you buy forum signatures from forums with high page rank. Do not buy links from scraper sites. These scraper sites are considered bad neighborhoods. Check the backlinks and make sure they are being counted.

Regards, Gregory Atlas Johnson from Homebizseo.com

banners
Back