The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can anyone suggest me any source of income which I can earn by working at home?

Benedict

Hello, everyone I just want to ask that, can I earn anything by sitting at home, as I just had left the job because of my transfer issues. I don?t want to shift from here and thus thought of doing something at home for earning. I know a bit of the incomes from the web but have never been into anything of this kind. Please give your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Working at home

Working from home is really a good idea.You can start a small business based on your investment and your interest. You have to plan in a good way to get succeed in this business.

affiliate programs

Affiliate marketing is a good chance to start y

our career of working at home.
You must learn and study. Not easy, but can very fun.:)

I would definitely say affiliate marketing.

There are so many resources that you can get off the internet, so you can learn it quickly.

There is a learning curve, but once you are over it you will seriously reap the benefits!

Hello, everyone I just want to ask that, can I earn anything by sitting at home, as I just had left the job because of my transfer issues. I don?t want to shift from here and thus thought of doing something at home for earning. I know a bit of the incomes from the web but have never been into anything of this kind. Please give your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

You got to ask yourself some important questions first.

1: What time frame do you have you can afford not to have a regular job?

2: What exactly do you know of creating income via the web?

3: Are you capable of creating your own websites?

4: If not you could always use WordPress but do you know how to use it?

5: Are you familiar with search engine optimization?

Edwin makes a good point.

Learning Wordpress is definitely a great start in my opinion.

If you have some spare cash I would also recommend learning AdWords.

Hi Benedict,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Please correct me if I am wrong. You sound like you are looking for something fast to earn money online.

Beside affiliate marketing, do you write? Maybe you can try to be a ghostwriter. Just search for it online and you will find some offers for it.

As much as you want to earn money online, you need to do some research before joining any program. Beware of the programs that ask money for you to join. Do some searching about the program and read reviews about them.

The last thing you want to is to be victimized by scams.

Hope that helps. :D

Becoming an affiliate marketer is one way, probably the easiest one if you have no special Internet skills.

Becoming an affiliate marketer is one way, probably the easiest one if you have no special Internet skills.

Please don't make it sound like it's easy, it requires efforts that as a whole doesn't make the whole process to start earning income from home easy.

You need to work for it!

Please don't make it sound like it's easy, it requires efforts that as a whole doesn't make the whole process to start earning income from home easy.

You need to work for it!
Anything requires efforts, yet this way is easier than others - once again, assuming that you have no special skills in areas like graphic design or programming.

It's not easier, it could be just as difficult for someone as programming or acquiring skills with graphic design software.
It really depends on the person and how they start out and their ability to deal with disappointment.

You simply can't define affiliate marketing like you do as easier then other website development skills/talent.

Granted it's easier to start out with affiliate marketing, that would be a better way of describing it.

Mate, you are on an affiliate marketing forum and the number of people contributing advise on this forum should tell you it's a business worth considering

There is a wealth of really good information here. All you need to do is read and implement

If you're good with article writing, then you could be a freelance writer or engage in article marketing.

If you have items or products to sell, you could try eBay or Amazon. If you don't have anything to sell but are willing to sell or promote other people's products and are good at it, then affiliate marketing is for you.

There are other ways. Just search them out. Everything is done through hard work much like anything, whether offline or online business. good luck! :)

MI
Back