monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Campaign Launch Strategy For a Begginer with limited budget

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by asknopt, Feb 8, 2014.

1. asknopt

asknopt Affiliate affiliate

Hi there,

I have a budget of $500/month, but I'm not sure what is the best strategy to spend them.

If you could answer some of these questions I would be really appreciate.

1) Should I launch multiple campaigns at the same time? Or focus on one and improve it.
    2) How much should I spend in a campaign?
    3) How much time should I ran for campaign? I've hearing at least one week.
    4) How much money are you willing to spend in a new campaign until it starts to get conversions? (I guess depends on payout and conversion %)

Cheers!

2. monetizer
  3. stipest

stipest Affiliate affiliate

First you should decide for a one traffic source you are going to promote on. And you should stick to that source 'till you master it. Because there is no point in splitting $500 in several traffic sources because you are not going to be able to optimize campaign on any of it.
    I would recommend you POF ads as a place to start at. They are affiliate friendly and a well known profitable place. You can start with a very small budget and a campaigns are very easy to optimize.

After you choose your traffic source you should decide what kind of offers to run. I would recommend you to start with free sign up offers because it's easier to optimize and test $5 offer than $30-40 offer.
    This is very nice article about statistical significance and ad optimization: Back to Basics: Why You're Making Bad Campaign Decisions - CharlesNgo.com - Affiliate Marketing. Internet Marketing.

2 people like this.

Top Resources

MI