The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Business name? Business License?

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I was wondering. I have my site up, and I need a company name before I design business cards. I know my current niche will split into various mini niches which will all be somehow related (body, muscle, mind, life, etc.)

How do I go about this?

Do I make the name of my business the same as my current website name?

And then later make these branches from whatever my new business name may be at that time?

Same questions regarding logo's. Do I use what I have now? or do i use my future broad business name that will cover the parts that I am and will be working on? got me?

I need to know this because I am considering purchasing a business license if that's necessary at this stage. Is it?:confused:

Heelp!!

Thanks for your time everyone

Is it?

Do a Google search for business license for your county/state because different states may have different rules but I think it's usually the county that does biz licenses. You don't need a business name yet if you aren't ready to pick one, you can just get a license and do business under your own name.

But again for things like this, don't take the advice of someone on a forum, not even me. ;)
Look up the rules for your county/state.

As far as a business name for business cards, do you need cards now? Will you be doing any in person marketing or anything? If you need cards you could just get a small quantity for now with your site name until you decide where you are going and pick a company name.

MI
Back