The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

building a site....

crowebird

affiliate
OK well I was asked to build a site for a computer company, I havent had that much time to work on it, but I would like to know how the basic design looks for it, I realize I still got aways to go, but suggestions or advice would be nice, thanks!

custom-pcz.net

crowebird said:
OK well I was asked to build a site for a computer company, I havent had that much time to work on it, but I would like to know how the basic design looks for it, I realize I still got aways to go, but suggestions or advice would be nice, thanks!

custom-pcz.net

It's a good start.
Let us know again when you further develop it... I'm really curious. :)

The only thing I don't like about what you've done so far is the logo text and color (sorry :? ). I think the rest of it looks really good though, great job!

good so far

the site is looking good so far. I agree with Duke, the logo text could do with some TLC and how about some sort of rollover/hover action on the links? I do like the colours tho and the layout's fine. Keep up the good work!

In my opinion... the links should be not underline... or some effects on rollover... sincerely i don't like the standard underline links ...

banners
Back