The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brand new Directory - Big Web Guide!

madtay

affiliate
Brand new Directory - Big Web Guide!

FREE submissions are open for a limited period only!

bigwebguide.co.uk

Ive also set up a special coupon code to run with this promotion if you would like to take a regular listing with deep links or a premium listing.

Discounts as follows:

Regular with no deep links: FREE (no coupon needed)

Regular with 3 deep links: only £1.00 with coupon code 'phpld'

Featured with no deep links: only £2.00 with coupon code 'phpld'

Premium with 5 deep links: only £3.00 with coupon code 'phpld'

bigwebguide.co.uk

Please submit to the most appropriate category and please note it is essential to use a valid email address as you are required to click the link in the verification email before your listing will become active.

Thanks,
madtay

Thanks for sharing Madtay, looks like its UK directory season, MrCrawley launched one yesterday :)
Will be adding a few sites to your directory. Good luck :)

I think the email verification is a good way to fight spammer, but I think the email verification should be per user instead of per submission, for example I submitted about 5 sites and each time, I have to do the email verifications stuff :(

Thanks for the submissions :)

mrcrowley - the verification mod i used is only available to work on all listings at present, however, once the free link period is over and paid links are only accepted it will be removed, because as you state above, it wont be nessecary. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused but my previous experience of offering free submissions has made me realise that i needed something in place to filter out the spam. :(

I think the email verification is a good way to fight spammer, but I think the email verification should be per user instead of per submission, for example I submitted about 5 sites and each time, I have to do the email verifications stuff :(

This is a good suggestion too, thanks temi, i will speak with the creator and see if i cant come up with something along these lines :)

banners
Back