The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blogs Comment

anshukr06

affiliate
Hi,
I want to search blog for posting comment. Is there any method for searching related blog of our theme? Please help me.
Thanks

Not quite sure I understand... Search blogs for keywords to find related blogs to comment on?
Is that what you mean?

You can try searching on Technorati or Google Blog search. Just enter the key phrase you are looking for.

Here are a few simple commands you can use to find blogs by keyword using google

do a search in google for the following:

inurl:blog "put keywords here"

for forums

inurl:forum "put keywords here"

for. edu sites/blogs

inurl:.edu "put keywords here"

These are just a few you can use and since most blogs use certain url strings, like the date format of wordpress, you can find specific blog and forum platforms. You can to the same with allintitle for keywords and put "powered by wordpress" or "drupal" in any of the above commands and locate different platforms and keywords that way.

Hope this helps,

Jim

Here are a few simple commands you can use to find blogs by keyword using google

do a search in google for the following:

inurl:blog "put keywords here"

for forums

inurl:forum "put keywords here"

for. edu sites/blogs

inurl:.edu "put keywords here"

These are just a few you can use and since most blogs use certain url strings, like the date format of wordpress, you can find specific blog and forum platforms. You can to the same with allintitle for keywords and put "powered by wordpress" or "drupal" in any of the above commands and locate different platforms and keywords that way.

Hope this helps,

Jim

Great Info!! I also downloaded the SEO ebook - Very Good! Thank you!

Ooohhh I am going to check out what Steve posted ..looks interesting. You could give comment kahunna a test run. I have used it and found it to be ok.

MI
Back