The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find Dofollow Blog Which Approves Comment?

Dead Pool

affiliate
Hello, Fixer does you have the technique to know which do follow blog are allowed commenting? Thanks in advanced.

I have a lengthy process but to me its worth it.

Basically I scrape millions of URLs with scrapebox then I run them through SER, the ones that verify and are do follow I keep and reuse on my live projects. Thats the basics behind it.

You asked the question that I was about to ask buddy, and I am glad that it has been well answered by our fellow members here. I will be trying out the new links that you have to send just to know how best they can bring the results home. Thereafter, I will also find time to just share my experience with the links that have been shared on the above posts. It is time to get started, see you soon in the next post buddies.

You all need to be aware of Googles new Penguin 4.0 due to be released this week. Instead of these Penguins coming out a few times a year, the new Penguin is a living entity that is always on and updated daily. It's the new living algorithm from Google and one of it's primary functions is tightening the squeeze on link strategies. I highly recommend caution when building your link structures because tiny errors will cause your sites great pain. Remember, Penguin removes your sites from the SERPS if it detects unnatural link schemes on your sites.

I'll be posting a report on this tomorrow in our SEO section. I'll explain the new Penguin and some actions to take.

You all need to be aware of Googles new Penguin 4.0 due to be released this week. Instead of these Penguins coming out a few times a year, the new Penguin is a living entity that is always on and updated daily. It's the new living algorithm from Google and one of it's primary functions is tightening the squeeze on link strategies. I highly recommend caution when building your link structures because tiny errors will cause your sites great pain. Remember, Penguin removes your sites from the SERPS if it detects unnatural link schemes on your sites.

I'll be posting a report on this tomorrow in our SEO section. I'll explain the new Penguin and some actions to take.
Again another update. We need to take care of everything again. Looking forward to your upcoming post.

I suggest you to use Sites like Dropmylink(dot)com.
Or simply search on Google with commentluv enabled Blogs.
You'll get a huge list of commentluv enabled blogs on Google.
That's all :)

banners
Back