propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blogging For Money

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Sire, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Sire

Sire Affiliate affiliate

I was wondering how many bloggers there are here who actually get paid to write posts for third parties. You can actually make a fair bit of money by doing what you love. I presume you all love to blog, or you wouldn't be bloggers right? :rolleyes:

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

If it's good industry news I end up blogging it for free. Have had a couple companies want me to write paid posts but it just never happened. Even if I was paid I would only write about something I thought would be of special interest to my readers.

3. Sire

Sire Affiliate affiliate

That's cool and you can always have a blog that has no ads on it but there are companies out there like blogitive that pay you to write posts. I made $140 last week, which is admittedly not much, but then I only do it when I have some spare time as I already run a business and have to make time for the family.

4. Oregon Coast Guy

Oregon Coast Guy Affiliate affiliate

I use PayPerPost and, like Linda, will only take an opportunity if it is small business-related and only if it doesn't insist that I paint them in a positive light (unless I agree that they should be).

I tend to make a decent amount per day, especially since they raised the opportunities taken limit from 2 to 3 per day. If you have a high PR blog on your own domain, you can grab opportunities from $125 per up to $1000.

5. Sire

Sire Affiliate affiliate

Yeah I noticed that. I've a PR4 so I'm half way there.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed