The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blogging For Money

Sire

I was wondering how many bloggers there are here who actually get paid to write posts for third parties. You can actually make a fair bit of money by doing what you love. I presume you all love to blog, or you wouldn't be bloggers right? :rolleyes:

If it's good industry news I end up blogging it for free. Have had a couple companies want me to write paid posts but it just never happened. Even if I was paid I would only write about something I thought would be of special interest to my readers.

That's cool and you can always have a blog that has no ads on it but there are companies out there like blogitive that pay you to write posts. I made $140 last week, which is admittedly not much, but then I only do it when I have some spare time as I already run a business and have to make time for the family.

I use PayPerPost and, like Linda, will only take an opportunity if it is small business-related and only if it doesn't insist that I paint them in a positive light (unless I agree that they should be).

I tend to make a decent amount per day, especially since they raised the opportunities taken limit from 2 to 3 per day. If you have a high PR blog on your own domain, you can grab opportunities from $125 per up to $1000.

Oregon Coast Guy said:
I use PayPerPost and, like Linda, will only take an opportunity if it is small business-related and only if it doesn't insist that I paint them in a positive light (unless I agree that they should be).

I tend to make a decent amount per day, especially since they raised the opportunities taken limit from 2 to 3 per day. If you have a high PR blog on your own domain, you can grab opportunities from $125 per up to $1000.

Yeah I noticed that. I've a PR4 so I'm half way there.

MI
Back