The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blogger on website

BlogDiva

affiliate
Hello!

Does adding your Blogger blog to your website help SEO? Is it better to integrate a wordpress blog on the site?

Does my question even make sense? ;)

I always use wordpress to create sites and have a blog integrated. I have a friend that had a site created for her, and there is a link on the site to her Blogger page. Just wondering if this is at all working the same way to drive traffic to her site, or if she needs to change this.

Thanks!

As long as it's not overdone, linking between yiour sites or between ciomponents of you sites is a good idea. But you can do this with your existing WordPress sites. There isn't anything inherently special about Blogger in that regard.

What I am wondering is if having blogger as the only source of articles is good for her site in terms of seo, or if it has no effect. Do the articles she adds to her blogger site affect her website since they are linked, or not at all.

The only effect would be if it helps to increase the the PR of her pages then it will also increase the value of PR passed via any links to other sites. Links from any single domain don't have as much value as the same number of links from that many different domains but it all helps a bit. Again, there's nothing special about blogger in this regard.

banners
Back