The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blog Lists for SEO

hamncheese

affiliate
Hello,
Where can I find a list of blogs sorted by industry? Besides the blog URL I would need the contact e-mail address, and preferably a contact name. Is there a place I can download an XML file?

Thanks in advance for all the help and suggestions!

HP

Yes, I am familiar with technorati's blog list. But I was wondering if there was a downloadable file that, besides the blog URL, included contact e-mail and name?

Thanks again

HP

Not sure - but the closest thing would be to google such a thing.

I'm trying to find a list of the best blogs - found it on Google.

This is something that takes a lot of time and research. Unfortunately, there's not a single database/list that will give you the info you need. There are programs that find blogs or forums for you, but for the most part, you have to put the time in to find good, relevant blogs.

There are certain codes you can use to find these much easier in google search. I'm at work on my phone so I don have them on hand but I will try to remember to post them for you when I get back.

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

I didn't really mean codes but search queries...

There are certain codes you can use to find these much easier in google search. I'm at work on my phone so I don have them on hand but I will try to remember to post them for you when I get back.

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

I didn't really mean codes but search queries...

Do you mean putting a " before and after to search for exact phrase or are there different characters you use?

try to use keyword + free domain hosting in quotes with google.

for example:

seo inurl:"blogspot.com"

works great for me

banners
Back