monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blog content issue solved by iWriter

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Parry, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

I started a new experiment by promoting offers on new blogs some months back. I wanted to check out free traffic after using paid traffic for a couple of years with PPC and PPV.

When I started out I faced one issue, that of obtaining good content. I hire my outsourcers on oDesk but when I posted an ad for writers I was disappointed with the quality. I gave an order to a writer on Fiverr but I got back an article with keywords stuffed in it.

I had read about iWriter on another Forum where the owner is a member and decided to give it a try. It was unlike any other content marketplace and getting a good article was very easy. There is a provision for rejecting the article if it is not of the quality that you expect. You can reject an article several times until you get one that you like. Overall I was very pleased with iWriter and consider it a one-stop shop for my content requirements.

Where do you guys get your content from if you have blogs?

2. monetizer
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I write my own. :) That's what I did for a living but I want out of that, so I am going to check iWriter out, thanks.

*Edit - Oh, man! These writers make about $3 for a 500 word article! These are the type of sites that I would never, ever write for.

Are the writers from third world countries? Is English their first language, or if not, are they fluent in English?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  4. Klayne

Klayne Affiliate affiliate

Have used them many times. They are really good for second tier or some churn and burn sites, but I wouldn't use it for money sites, were you have returning visitors excepting good content.
    I have been using them for blog network sites or indexing sites as well as some Web 2.0 .

Featured Resources (View All)

MI