The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blog - Best ways to send lots of new traffic to it

Jamesx187

affiliate
hey, james here... i've been running a small blog now for a little over a year, and just recently after reading alot on some of these different forums ive started trying to monetize my blog with adsense and am looking to find different easy ways to send lots of new traffic. So far since i started ive just been dropping alot of links in comments i post on others blogs.. and doing social bookmarking which is where most of my traffic comes from using the automated software from bmdemon.pcti-system. com .. which im sure most of you are probably using also. But I was jus curious, as im still fairly new to this, what are some other easy effective ways i could drive alot of new traffic to my blog? And furthermore, for those other methods for traffic are you aware of any effective software like bm demon that will automate those methods for me that isnt going to cost me much?? As I work 40 hours a week and often find myself with very limited time to work on this project... Any advice / comments / suggestions would be very appreciated!! thanks

Forget automated software. There is no free lunch.

Want traffic? Create interesting and useful content.

thanks.. and yeah i know theres no free lunch.. the services deff wasnt free! lol.. but it has helped significantly, but i kno theres still alot more to it, and thanks linda.. very informative thread

My apologies if that came across as dismissive or abrupt. I discovered my milk was off and had to drink black coffee this morning, which is when I wrote that.

My intent was to warn you against automation, and to point out that link building can only get you so far. You build blogs with (preferably original) interesting, informative, or otherwise useful content. That's what encourages people to subscribe in RSS readers and to return to your blog to read your next post. And that's how you generate revenues for the blog - by increasing traffic.

It sounds simple and indeed it's not rocket science. But id does take persistence, consistent effort, and patience.

Sending traffic to website

I have personally found onlywire.com to be very good. It posts articles on about 20 differant social network sites.

You want new traffic, then i guess u should try Article writing. This may well be one of the hardest forms of traffic generation because of the time involved.You literally have to sit down for a hour a day and write articles. And for some of you, it may not be easy to write.
But as Minstrel have said, only with persistence, consistent effort, and patience, u could be successful.

MI
Back