Blatant Spamming

Resonate

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate

Attachments

• dellspam.JPG
    dellspam.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 18
Dell seem to have gone desperate lately, they now even have their computers in retail shops, something they have never done before.

They appear to be either out on their marketing strategy or feel they are not getting enough of the market share by previously refraining from having their PC's in stores.

They could be losing alot of business from the older folk who have never used a PC before and would like to pop into a store for advice etc.

As for their desperation in SEO and spamming - it only takes one person to take control of one page of their site and boom boom there you go. It does not constitute any desparation from DELL but can do so from that one person who is optimising on that page.

Dell seem to have gone desperate lately, they now even have their computers in retail shops, something they have never done before.

Sign of the times I suppose. Strangely enough other companies like PC world seem to be plugging buying their computers online so that would-be customers don`t have to go into one of their stores.

It`s all about making the most of what`s available - online, or in-store.

I`ve got a Dell now, and I bought it online. No sales people, mix and match to get what suited my purposes, I could go at the pace I wanted, just the way I wanted to order. Having said that the first `puter I bought through PC World in-store, but at that time I appreciated the extra advice I got as I was completely new to computers and the Internet.

it only takes one person to take control of one page of their site and boom boom there you go. It does not constitute any desparation from DELL but can do so from that one person who is optimising on that page.

I believe its there full website, all tld's as well, i know some are not but it seems its been added to more & more pages

MI
Back