The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Black Friday Craziness - Why I Shop Online

Chet

A friend of mine went to Walmart at 5 A.M. this morning. While he was there a fight broke out in the electronics department. There was fists thrown, people pushing other people, loud yelling and cussing... The police had to come and make some arrests and the electronics department had to be tapped off and no one was allowed in that section.

Seems like stuff like this happens every year on this day. Maybe it should be renamed to RED Friday...

A couple years ago I actually went to a store to buy a gift and I hated it. I never seen such rudeness by people. One lady practically pushed me out of her way and ran me over with her shopping cart and gave me a dirty look for being in her way... I seen two grown men getting ready to fight over a parking space. There were plenty left in the lot but I guess that one was a magical spot or something.

Black Friday... Be afraid... be VERY afraid... Shop at your own risk!

This is the reason I shop online as well. I pretty much get everything online. I may go into a store to look at it, but then I go home and have it shipped to my door. It is the only want to go in my opinion. I stayed home today!

I normally stay home on black Friday but I went out to look for a new office chair, got stuck in rush hour traffic, so pulled over to kill time. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond for some Christmas presents and I was floored. It was DEAD. It wasn't as busy as it is on a regular day. They were having a big sale too. I asked the cashier and he said I was lucky and just hit a lull. Whew! I lucked out.

All most all of the rest of my shopping will be online.

I did go to Ace hardware this morning. But it was because I needed some nuts (non black friday type!) and bolts. With all the Ace commercials I seen I was dreading the worst but to my surprise the parking lot was almost empty and I was able to get what I needed and bail within 10 minutes.

I think it is the places that sell the electronics that really get hit hard. I seen on the news that this lady waited outside Best Buy from 10:30 P.M. the night before in the freezing cold, it was like 30 degrees outside and snowy. I wanted to hear what she bought but they didn't say... probably a $15 CD :D

Me, I I'll buy the stuff online from home and sit in my nice warm home and wait for the UPS to deliver the stuff...

banners
Back