The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing+Maxbounty

john snow

So,I've got my hands on a 100$ Bing coupon and proceed to start my short journey here.

Network=Maxbounty
Traffic=Bing ads
Offer:Health Product

I will be using landing page given by the advertiser and will see how it goes.

Here are some other settings I have made on my Bing campaign:

1.Accelerated budget of 20$
2.Reduce the cost for men,age 18-24,smartphone and tablet bids.
3.Added negative keywords.

Currently,having few impressions here and there,nothing big.Will report back soon.

Okay my landing page almost done,a little bit tweak here and there.Btw,anybody follow the opportunities Bing offered?

I've been trying for two weeks. That's how long it's been since I signed up.

I just got an email last night, telling me that I can now upload a campaign so they can do an account review to let me know if I'll be able to use them and get my coupon.

Taking this long just to set up an account....I don't get it!

Haha,Bing can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

You're not kidding! It's like dealing with the government. I don't feel like a customer anymore, seems more like trying to cross the border or something. :)

I'm already fed up with them and I haven't even been able to start a campaign yet.

Hmm,somehow I am facing a large click discrepancies here.

Bing 9 clicks:Maxbounty 1 click

Sometimes it's a matter of one platform only counts raw clicks while the other counts unique + visits regardless of whether an IP has already viewed your ad or not.

Sometimes, one platform reports in real time while the other has a delay.

Maybe some of the clicks didn't go all the way through to the ad. What I mean is, if someone clicked accidentally and exited the tab/browser/whatever before they got all the way through the forwarding to land on your page. They didn't let it load.

Just a few possibilities....

banners
Back