Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Big Teespring Updates!

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Teespring Blog

Teespring has exploded over the past year and they've been getting a ton of feedback from consumers and sellers. I had lunch with a few members of the Teespring team while I was at Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas and I've had a ton of conference calls with them to provide feedback and my own ideas for potential updates/features.

They announced last week that they'll be making a few awesome changes to Teespring in the next 100 days and basically that they are listening to the community. I'm excited for the future of Teespring and all the money we're going to be able to make from it!

Here's the screencast of the updates coming soon:

[video=youtube;08PrTl9MvbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08PrTl9MvbI[/video]

Nice post, and some great updates.

I still think it's lacking a few essential features but definitely a great addition.

These are good updates, thanks Luke!

By the way has anyone tried Fabrily - it seems like the closest competitor to Teespring and is taking off in a big way judging by the buzz on the web. Besides their shipping prices are much better. I guess it's worth a try.

These are good updates, thanks Luke!

By the way has anyone tried Fabrily - it seems like the closest competitor to Teespring and is taking off in a big way judging by the buzz on the web. Besides their shipping prices are much better. I guess it's worth a try.

Thanks. Never heard of this one, definitely going to look into it.

Seeing some great trends after implementing the feature of adding additional colors to my campaigns. :)
Red and royal are performing quite well in addition to Black.

MI
Back