The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keywords. How many? How often? And a really big question

thomas1957

Okay, folks. got my main keyword all lined up and ready to go and a few others to sprinkle about the many articles I will be writing.
I know not to stuff the main one and a few others that are good I will use sparingly as well. But I do have many that don't get many searches anyway but I think I will use them throughout anyway.
I also think that even as I write casually that I would have to be using keywords that are out there unknowingly or so general for the topic they are out there in abundance anyway.
I do have one major dilemma. My keyword(s) is not the niche. It's general. Here is what I mean. And I will use the golf analogy again(much better than bananas).
My keywords are golf, not the products I am trying to sell.
Its " come here to get the best golf crap you can buy" so even before they get to the website they know its about golf crap to buy. The keywords have nothing to do with balls, clubs, bags, gloves, and stuff like that.
The individual products themselves are most difficult to find keywords for including longtail and have stretched that tail out there real good.
But golf, although also difficult to find keywords, has a bigger door to go through.
Will I be wasting my time with this approach?
I am being very inventive and doing everything I can to have a well put together fun to read and handsome website.
I am about to start writing so let me have it if you got it.

It's good to plan but try not to overcomplicate it
Can you define what your website does and why it matters to customers, in less than 10 words?
You cannot outsmart Google for long
Write naturally and the results will come
Don't think too much about keywords at the beginning, think about your site structure, schedule and design
What can you produce this week that will add value to a golf player?
(You can over SEO your site as well)

well i think you should not think to this so much ,you need to write the keywords naturaly amd not to think on how much time you push your keywords .I think to make search engines to like you you need to make people like you .Because if people stay long time on your website then search engines consider this excelent content amd they will rank you

banners
Back