The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bidland - The First Bid Directory Network!

loredan

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I just finished to set up Bidland which I believe it is the first bid directory network and more then that it is , of course, based on LBS :) .
The ideea behind the project it is to create an easy and cost effective way to submit your links. The network is made from 20 bid directories on 2 different IP classes at the moment (there is a SEO hosting account already set up with another 8 IP's - so at the end there will be 10 IP's for all the network obviously for SEO reasons).
To submit your links it won't be necessary to visit every single directory, just add your websites to the main site which is Bidland and your link will appear in all the others after it is reviewed. Please allow 24 hours after submission!
Basically, if you have the top spot on Bidland's page you will also have the top spot on another 19 directories unless someone else will outbid you from a singular site, so you'll get 20 quality backlinks with a single submission!
For the "grand opening" we will run an excellent promotion for only a few days - submit your link for only $9, which is less than half a dollar per each backlink! You can also submit on a single directory if you like for the usual price of $1
So guys, what do you think about this? Feedback and comments would be apreciated :) (well...only the positive ones :) )

Thank you

Bidland Directory Network

Marius, congratulations on this setup, you will get many submissions from me (I already submitted one link) and I will also get help promote your network :)
Thanks for using LBS to power this network :)

Wow loredan thats a great range of bidding directories you have there. It looks like a great network, i l like how you have used a different country for each directory that is cool.

I will be submitting a link or two.

When does the promotion start?

Keep up the good work!

Wow loredan thats a great range of bidding directories you have there. It looks like a great network, i l like how you have used a different country for each directory that is cool.

I will be submitting a link or two.

When does the promotion start?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words...

Promotion has started already :) 20 quality backlinks for only $9 !

MI
Back