The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best ways to send alot of new traffic to your site

Well, you can use all the techniques to drive traffic but i think that link bait is the best method to attract visitors. Just create some attractive titles for your content and promote it using the other techniques.

Could anyone please tell me, does google still gives importance to backlinks?

yeah of course, they do still give importance to backlinks as these links are considered as one of their main factors for ranking websites in search results page. But the backlinks should be relevant to your site because search engines give more value or credit on their relevancy.

Well, you can use all the techniques to drive traffic but i think that link bait is the best method to attract visitors. Just create some attractive titles for your content and promote it using the other techniques.

link baiting is a good way to give traffic to your site by providing visitors with nice title and description. It's also an effective way to get natural backlinks because other sites may link to you if they find your content useful for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Participating in all of the strategies will help get tons of back links and have higher chances of getting into top rankings and higher page rank value.

One more effective way to send traffic to your site is to give free e-book and free suggestions about the SEO of a website. This really drives a lots of traffic. Especially the newbies in this profession will visit your site again n again.

how to get traffic for targetted keywords inspite of result on first page

hi everyone,

Inspite my site result on first page of google for targetted keywords i dont get enough traffic.Can anyone help out of this .I will be really thankfull to him.

thanks
Hiren

First let us know for which particular keyword you site rank on the first page. As far i know you should get enough traffic to your site if your rank on first page. Also, if you think so then please state your site in your signature or PM us so that we can think over it.

I think for every day new traffic to your site, the SERP might help the most! So, SEO would be so important on your sites, not only off-page issues, such as comment, blogging or forum posting; also the on-page factors, such as title, description, page contents are also essential.
A good SEO is a perfect system and of course drive more new traffic to your sites. :)

Internet Marketing Promotion

Hi James,

To do a quick Internet Marketing Promotion for your website it is important to know your target audience and keywords that will drive traffic to your website. Thus, you need an SEO to optimize your website. My best advice and simple on SEO is have a set of targeted keywords. And put it on your title, first paragraph, body and ending paragraph. But don't fill the keywords inside your targeted blog or page with more that 2-5% from overall words.

Here, is one of the way that you can get fast traffic on internet (from my ezine article):

Your website stands or falls on its ability to attract huge traffic. Grit, resolve and determination are excellent qualities you might possess, but they are simply not enough to guarantee traffic being driven to the website. If this does not happen, it sadly means the website is a failure.

The crux of the matter is that folks who get drawn to your website must also be folks who matter in buying your products or services. This population could well be millions worldwide. Websites targeting this population are committed to pull each other down, even between affiliate marketers. If you have not a clue how to cut through the clutter try these seven time tested methods to attract laser directed traffic to your own website and that is exactly what you want!

The first step is in getting your website listed on search engines. Indeed, search engines are vital for websites to attract traffic. The biggest plus point is that this service is free. Also you can enlist on as many search engines you want. Once your website appears in the search engines top rank, it guarantees high viewage.

The second way is to find complementary websites to yours and get the webmasters to accept you as an exchange partner. Importantly, the partners should not compete with one another. Instead, beneficial mutual reciprocity is the spirit that works.

It stands to reason that your website must have good content. And who could write the best content but you, the owner? Creating repeat reader visits owing to sheer excellence of writing is the third success strategy.
Joint venture marketing is usually a good fourth method to success. Note that partnership is restricted to marketing only. Switch or link exchanges with several partners usually help attracts many visitors from many sources.

The fifth way is to join affiliate programs. Choose your affiliate group well so that large traffic is directed with minimum fuss and to the benefit of all.
Creating your website own subscriber is a solid marketing method. This sixth technique is relatively easy to use if your site has autoresponder as well as personalized newsletters for which the visitor signs up and thereby automatically joins the subscriber list. The idea behind this method is to keep a relationship going with subscribers by mailing them constant updates and frequent attractive offers.

The seventh and last method relates to developing marketing affiliates per item four above patiently, step by step. Every visitor should be kept track of and persuaded or tempted to make repeat visits. That is the surest way of building up a large base of potential customers.

Try out these seven methods with diligence, patience and excellent website content and it is very likely your affiliate marketing ventures will succeed. Keep a close tab on how each strategy is faring. Number crunching for each method is vital to determine its success or failure. Numbers might not go up in jumps but could increase in a slow growth curve. If folks are coming in, you are surely on the right track!

Hope this will help you,

Nizam

Social book marking is an instant and effective way to increase your website traffic..Must Utilize the website and you will find the tricks out of social book marking websites

That's very true. If the traffic is not relevant to your niche its of no use. Recently, video marketing is considered as one of the best marketing strategy for communicating with audiences. A fact we all know is that visual images are much easier to consume than read something.

I think Twitter is a really good way to send new traffic,i started one website few days ago and had over 2000 visits from Twitter.
wow that's a lot. I though twitter was a waste of time as google doesn't pay a lot of attention to links on sites like that.

That's very true. If the traffic is not relevant to your niche its of no use. Recently, video marketing is considered as one of the best marketing strategy for communicating with audiences. A fact we all know is that visual images are much easier to consume than read something.
Ya I've seen a lot of sites start this but I havn't myself yet. Think it's time I finally did.

Blog Directory Submissions, Search Engine Submissions and Theme related One way linking. More preferably you perform article submissions.

Softwares are also available on the net. Google for them. You will get it.

MI
Back