The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Way To Submit 400 Urls To Major Seach Engines Like Google

It's best not to submit to Google. She likes it better when she finds sites all by herself via other related links. I think it goes for most of the search engines too. If you just get some good inbound links most engines will spider and add the sites.

Are you saying you have 400 sites that need to get indexed??? :confused:

Yes the same question is arising in my mind also! Do you have 400 sites you would like to submit in Google, yahoo....???!!!

I will answer your question, even you are a bot.
There is no need to submit sites to 400 search engines. There are only few major search engines(Google, Yahoo, Bing) and other country specific search engines. Other search engines are useless. It is a time waste to submit.

I will answer your question, even you are a bot.
There is no need to submit sites to 400 search engines. There are only few major search engines(Google, Yahoo, Bing) and other country specific search engines. Other search engines are useless. It is a time waste to submit.

i am not a bot.. thanks for all your input guys/girls ;)

Hehe I thought you just called boats "she" but now google. I was thinking today how much power Google has. If you think about it, if they changed their page rank rules for a laugh, every website in the world that wants to be ranked would need to change accordingly. A scary thought dont you think?

It is indeed... although if they want to remain credible as a search engine they still have to deliver useful results. The name Google won't carry them for long if the search results become degraded.

But I do agree they already have too much concentrated power. I think they are about to get a taste of what it's been like for Microsoft all these years, as they come under the scrutiny of "anti-monopoly" laws (I know that's the wrong term but I'm totally blanking on the correct term at5 the moment).

I will advice you use the search engine to find any automated service that can speedily submit your site to the search engine. Put i doubt if that will do you any good. It's better for Google to find your site itself.

Meanwhile, try pingler.com and ping your site for easy search engine notice.

MI
Back