Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best URL Finder for PR3+ sites

Alam

affiliate
Dear Mates,

Best URL Finder is accepting Google PR3 and more Page Ranked sites. :D

- Please don’t submit below PR3
- Please submit in proper category (If not available, please inform me)
- Please don’t submit in parent (top) category
- Please don’t submit subdomain

Thanks

I'm also curious. Maybe he afraids to give link for bad neighbour. Otherwise Alan, feel free to submit your directory into the internet directory category in my PR0 directory.

Don't want to throw a cog in the works but isn't open pr preference bad policy with the search engines?

Mrcrowley,
It used to be but I think search engines are now more chilled out about that. A few years ago the mention of a site and PR was enough to get Google frowning on you but I think they are more relaxed about it this days.

Sure i understand that but most directories review your site based on the quality of the pages not just purely on pr. Do i sound like i disagree with this policy? I think its gonna stand out a bit from other sites.

Under normal circumstances site review should be based on site quality and not how high PR is but some directory owners for reasons best know to them insist your site has a minimum pr to be included in their directory.

The one that make sense to me is to ask that a site has a minimum of PR1 as this will help you when reviwing the site to know that the site has not been banned in Google as you do not want to list sites banned by google.

Other directory owners ask for a minimum of PR3 or higher, in my openion this is the same thing as asking at you place a red cabbage on you monitor when submitting your site to my directory :)

When it comes to backlinks, every backlink counts as a vote for your site.

Remember, those sites that are PR0 today may rise to a higher PR update then yours on the next PR update.

MI
Back