The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Sites To Get Inbound Links

M

Myseoway

Top ranking sites for the target keyword are the best sites to get inbound links. Logically these sites will give higher ranking value as they are ranked high for the target keyword. Please correct if this opinion is not correct.

The best sites to get inbound links from are site that are within the same niche as yours.

Best is nothing in SEO. One can not guarantee anything in SEO. But inbound links could be better only if you are getting it from your industry specific websites. If your link is places within you industry or product relevant content that is much better even if it is not from your niche site.

Because Artices are still a good source of relevant inbound links, even though majority of article directories do not belong to any niche.

Regards
John

I totally agree with the original posters statement. I think that all links have some kind of effect even when not directly related to the content of the site being optimised. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I wonder about the negative effect on bounce rates for irrelevant inbound links.

Hi

Best is nothing in SEO. One can not guarantee anything in SEO. But inbound links could be better only if you are getting it from your industry specific websites. If your link is places within you industry or product relevant content that is much better even if it is not from your niche site.

Because Artices are still a good source of relevant inbound links, even though majority of article directories do not belong to any niche.

Ya i agree with this point that you cannot guarantee any thing in seo.To increase the inbound links you need to do link exchange with the relevant sites to get more weightage.google gives weightage to relevancy if iam not wrong. and if you get links from a good PR.

Yes , totally agree with the original posters statement. I think category is most important thing. if posted in right category it will be definitely helpful to get inbound links.

Hi Everyone am new,..nice to be on board :) I do agree that if it is posted in the right catogory then you will get more inbound links because of the relevency but also keyword density and usefullness to the customer! :)

yes you can't say that it's best. web world is dynamically changing day by day. so what you call best may turn obsolete after sometimes.
so you can do better and better but not best. there is nothing to after getting the best.

Links from related sites are better is a myth.

Webmasters are a superstitious crowd.

Let me ask you, why does wikipedia have so many pages ranking in the top ten of Google's SERPs?

Because their incoming links are from related sites? Haha!

Do this search in yahoo.com (not yahoo explorer)

linkdomain:wikipedia.org -wikipedia.org

wikipedia.org has about 300,000 incoming links from EVERY type of website imaginable.

You have to let go of all the rumors and myths before you can learn the REAL rules of SEO.

Bompa

Links from related sites are better is a myth.
I recognise the fact that neither of us can know for sure and that Google can change their algorithm at any time. However, I strongly disagree with this statement. Backlinks from topically related sites are better than backlinks from sites with unrelated content.

hi

You should be careful about the keyword density, do not stuff keyword in your page google can come to know and your site will be banned. Do not do any type of black hat. Just optimize the page in a simple way and do link building that will definetly promote your site.

Yes, absolutely right. The relevant sites to your niche of high PR can help you to increase your PR. Irrelevant sites can affect your site.

Differentiate between goolge analytics and statcounter

can any one give me a clear picture on why google analytics and statcounter differ from each other and why each shows a variation in page views or visitors

Try to get the links under some old but most relevant theme sites, will be most advantageous. Try to get more and more inbound links which will help in gathering good and quality back links.

banners
Back