The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best SEO Software?(2015)

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
Would you like to recommended some working SEO software? I head about GSA search engine ranker working great nowadays. What is your opinion about it?

you may find it little effective however the real SEO is manual SEO, this is what i believe. These kind of tools and hacks comes with a chance of overdoing things that can lead you to a risk of bans and similar kind of implications. So, its better to keep it manual until and unless you have decided to go with something really very competitive. You have mentioned one but there are several other options available as well, like WEB SEO and SEO SUIT.. so if you have decided to go with the GSA one than please dont forget to share its performance.

I would go with:

1. SEMRushc.om - Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis
  2. AHREFS.com - Backlink analysis
  3. MOZ.com - Analytics & On Page SEO

Would you like to recommended some working SEO software? I head about GSA search engine ranker working great nowadays. What is your opinion about it?

Why would you want to use a Google Search Appliance. A very expensinve piece of hardware and software.

For our purposes, I think you will find SEO Power Suite is plenty of muscle.

One of the best and my lifetime partner SEO software is a Yoast, a wordpress plugin. It is a plugin that works on the wordpres platform and has been able to give me desired results every time I have been using it. Ever since its installation, My optimization job has been a walk in the park. I however have not used any other tool on the non wordpress websites. I usually do online optimization to such like websites. You can test it and see if tit works for you.

Wow, this last comment... top notch, I must say.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about Yoast or All-In-One SEO and they're just plugins, it's hard to consider them Software. But if you felt the need to post it, what can I say.

Now, coming back to real software tools, I would also recommend SEO Power Suite. In theory it's a pretty white-hat tool, except if you use their link assistant to send mass emails to everything you scraped. The website auditor is useful mostly if you're optimizing sites for clients and want to impress them with some PDF reports. For personal use I don't find it useful. If you follow the typical on-page SEO, you're good to go. You'll probably score 80% at least or even more.

What I use every week for about 2 years, I guess, is their Rank Tracker. I'm in love with this tool. I know you'll find some threads recommending other self-hosted services, which check the rankings automatically, etc. I don't care about that. I run the tool once a week for my main sites, it does a great job, pretty low yearly fee, I don't need to bother with SAAS-uri.

GSA and scrapebox are also good tools definitely, but they're more on the gray-black hat side, which, if you don't use correctly, will get you into trouble. Mostly, you'll want to use them for tier 2 and tier 3 link building, not for the main site, but even so, I think the learning curve is pretty steep, and as someone said you also need proxies, you need an article spinner, etc.

Obviously, as things evolve and google is getting better at hammering these kind of sites, you'll probably want to go all-white-hat for an authority site. Here the typical advice is to create useful content, build a community, be active on social media and other related sites. Here you can use Buzz Bundle from which is a pretty good tool.

But definitely, there are better blogs and threads who explained all this, so it's not a good idea to say again what others already said. Read backlinko.com, Brian has some epic posts there, with both on-page and link-building, you probably don't need any other resource if you plan to do it all manual, white-hat. I think that's probably the best SEO blog there is out there. MOZ, SELand and others are 0 compared to backlinko, honestly.

LE: I just noticed you also asked about some info regarding GSA. Last time I used it was last year and some results were decent, but not impressive. Mostly, I tried to either spam-blast a web 2.0 page that theoretically can handle large volume of links (like rebelmouse, etc) but the pages didn't rank higher than page 2-3 on google, for pretty low-competition keywords. Probably I didn't use the tool properly, probably it's not that effective anymore to just spam a high authority page and expect it to rank, can't tell.

Also I used it to promote tier 2 blogs, hopefully that would have helped my main site rank higher. That didn't happen.

I also purchased different services on WF or other forums with some GSA SER packs and poor results as well. That's when I decided it's not worth the time for me at least. I went back to building links manually and with 5 links the results are 10 times better.

Last edited:
As per my opinion if you want a long term solutions then manual SEO( White Hat) is best. I am using manual SEO since 2009 and not faced any problem. It takes a bit of time but you are always safe.

Main problem with SEO is people dont have patience.

I know there are people who use Black hat but they have always fear of facing Google slap.

It is not about tire 1 tire 2, Google can find any tire and if they want to hit them, then all your profitable campaign will go into the drain.

So if you want safe and continue to earning from your campaign then White hat is the best solution.

For keyword research : long tail pro
For Content : iWriter
For link building : GSA Search Engine Ranker
For Free Traffic : Social media

banners
Back