The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Place To Design T-Shirt?

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Most of time I come up with the idea but due to the technical problem as well as the lack of known photoshop I wasn't able to design the T-shirt. So what is the best place to outsource of the T-shirt design?

Most of time I come up with the idea but due to the technical problem as well as the lack of known photoshop I wasn't able to design the T-shirt. So what is the best place to outsource of the T-shirt design?
Have you tried Fiverr?? It is one of the gig based market place that you will get professional in almost all categories. One thing I like about Fiverr, is that they have a cost implication that is very affordable. The gigs are always starting at a minimum of $5 which is quite affordable. Just need to sin up and then start looking for gigs that are appealing to you before making purchase. There are other sites too that have design based professionals ready to take you to the next step.

Have you tried Fiverr?? It is one of the gig based market place that you will get professional in almost all categories. One thing I like about Fiverr, is that they have a cost implication that is very affordable. The gigs are always starting at a minimum of $5 which is quite affordable. Just need to sin up and then start looking for gigs that are appealing to you before making purchase. There are other sites too that have design based professionals ready to take you to the next step.
I have used Fiverr but not for T-Shirt design. Ya Fiverr is cost efficient market but not for quality works. I haven't found any good designer for design my logo in Fiverr. Will try for T-Shirt Design.

If you are looking for low cost then you should consider fiverr. On the other hand you just simply run a contest on freelancer.com and you'll get 100+ designs.

If you want to outsource your design then you can use freelancer.com, upwork or elance. If you want to design the T-shirt by your shelf then you can use photoshop or T-spring ;)

banners
Back