The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best network for stock market niche

searchnology

affiliate
I hope this is the correct place to place this post.

I have a stock trading course and I am looking for the best network for this type of product. I am already running it on ClickBank with success but want to expand the reach.

I have tested with Clickbooth but had miserable results.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi searchnology,

Clickbooth is a CPA network, there are hundreds of them and CPA networks are typically not good for info products or retail product.

I don't deal in the info product side of the business but CB is the best place to be as far as I know.
The only other option I would check into is Shareasale.

Thanks Linda. I was referred to Shareasale and MarketLeverage by another person as well. I think MarketLeverage is equivalent to Clickbooth as far as the publishers are concerned so I'll try Shareasale.

Thanks again!

Still welcoming any other suggestions.

Thanks for the confirmation! What is the difference between a CPA network and an affilate network? They seem to work the same.

I was thinking about Google's Affiliate network but their fees seem ungodly. Anyone have experience as a merchant on their network?

They are similar in some ways but very different in others.

Affiliate Networks are where you find mainstream merchants like Macy's and Walmart that sell 'real' products. The majority of affiliates are web based affiliates. Each merchant is in control of approving, managing and communicating with their bank of affiliates.

CPA networks are more for 'offers' like free trials, surveys and win a free ipod type offers. Many of the offers are shady and it's a different class of affiliates that promote the offers. The majority of affiliates do PPC or media buys. Affiliates are approved by the network, the merchant has no say in whose approved and does not communicate with their affiliates. It's all done by the middleman, the network, so there is less transparency.

banners
Back