The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Affiliates or Earning methods for Newbies?

c0mrade

Affiliate Newbie
affiliate
I am pretty new to this whole Affiliates/PPD/CPA/PPC/SEO type stuff, I have been doing it for about 3 weeks now.
At first I was struggling and I am still a bit, but I have been reading eBooks and Tutorials/Guides online to help me out and I have already learned a lot, and am continuing to learn more each day.

My question is actually a two part question.

1. What is the best or easiest earning method for newbies? Like PPD, or CPA, or Pay Per install, etc?

2. What would the best site be for that earning method, like which specific network would you recommend for the earning method you chose above.

If it helps any, right now I have my own website, with a unique domain.
I am building up backlinks daily and doing SEO stuff as much as I can, and as I learn about it.
I have YT videos up that are pretty popular with a good amount of subscribers, likes and comments.
So I am not looking for niche ideas, I am just interested in knowing which type of earning is easiest to begin with for newbies and which network is best for that method.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!

1. What is the best or easiest earning method for newbies? Like PPD, or CPA, or Pay Per install, etc?

Master free traffic first if you can't afford to use paid. Check out: Wiki

2. What would the best site be for that earning method, like which specific network would you recommend for the earning method you chose above.

Pick newbie friendly networks, MaxBounty, PeerFly and AdWorkMedia are great starts...all can be found on the Fix.

Just check out this >>>
You can find my guide in The Dojo in detailes...
Also SEO require more time but it is worth...YT is great FREE traffic source!! :)
Just use "search" button here on forum and you`ll find everything what you want...

I think the best affiliate network for a newbie (like me!) is the one that accepts your application. I am approved with Peerfly, Maxbounty, CJ, Clickbank and a few others so I'd recommend starting there.

The issue with affiliate marketing is driving traffic to your offers, which I TOTALLY SUCK at, so learn to drive traffic from some of the other great professionals here and you'll be on your way.

Good luck!

We are friendly to new affiliates because we run a blog that is designed for new affiliates who want to earn an honest paycheck. We also donate a portion of our earnings to worthwhile charities including Wounded Warriors.

To give another answer to your question

What is the best method of promotion. I would say it depends on the offer or niche you working in. Some offers do better on different platforms. Dating does well on POF while Biz Op may do better with email marketing and opt-ins.

It also depends on what your budget is. If you have a lower budget PPV may be a good option and there are still good options on PPC but conversions may b a bit lower. I would also recommend staying away from direct linking. Build your pages and work on them daily. back-links are not as important as you may think, but they do help (just don't put too much weight on it) Focus on creating content that has viral potential. Look for trends in the news and find out what people are talking about. Watch television a little everyday and see what is dominating the airways. Podcast are another way to promote campaigns and your authority sites.

More to Come...One day all good and honest businesses will take over and that day is quickly approaching.......

banners
Back