The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Be so kind and help a newb?

DanimalMonster

affiliate
I am new to the forum so I want to say hello to everyone and hope all is well!
Here is what I have done, keep in mind I am new but willing to learn!

- Started a blog with only one article (so far)
- Published on hubpages, squidoo, ezine is waiting approval
- Commented on a few other blogs
- Started an account with blog roll

I think that about sums it up! So I am mainly needed help driving traffic. I did use key words throughout my article. I plan on writing at least two maybe more articles using keywords and directories. Any suggestions for me?
Does associated content allow you to write a review and then give a link to a blog in the resources section? Also, are there any good free blog directories, or free networking sites to gain backlinks? Thanks for everyone's help!

-Newb, Daniel

Traffic from google :
1/ Write a lot more articles or ask if you can copy from others sites with a link back
2/ Use adworks to find the keywords that are the best for you. (with the best conversion/traffic)
3/ Add link to your selected keywords on each article, pictures ... (may be automated with PHP).
4/ get a free SEO program and check your pages, make necessary correction.
5/ register as much as possible your blog to others sites, directories ... preferably with a better PM than yours. (DON' T USE ANY MAGIC SOLUTION, you can get a PM=0 from google..)
6/ Be patient 2-3 months (google reaction delay...) .

And the most important : Read and learn as much a possible concerning SEO.

Correct. I agree with everything eyvesfra said. Write, write, write. And then write some more. You can outsource this part but then you would have to spend your time editing. It's not always fun. I'm an editor myself.

Then make a video using your article as content. Just re use and re word in a different manner. Submit to youtube and all the other video sharing sites. Using the same keyword I hope.

Submit to as many article directories as you can. Send all you articles to your main site or article you want to be on Google's front page.

Make a wordpress blog to compliment your main site. Have each post be on a different page. From there forward all your links to your main site. There is no magic button. There is however a formula you must follow. It doesn't happen overnight. However the effort you put in now will have a major effect on your future earnings.

Also keep learning as you go. There is so much to learn it will take years before you are all caught up if you are a total newbie. If I could give you a crash course I would but I don't know if you would be able to retain all that information. Either way you are in the right place. You will get a lot out of this forum if you keep your ears and eyes open.

Good Luck.

SEO takes time.

You have to be patient and really write a lot.

Be disciplined and set a target. By target I mean how many articles do you want to write a day.

By setting this number, you will at least make sure continue writing.

Or else, you would wake up and feel like you're not in the mood to write, and will quit.

Search for Web 2.0 sites in Google for more places like hubpages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, absolutely, you need more content on your site. Sounds like you are working hard to get the word out, but the word about what, exactly? Also make sure that you are creating quality content so that people who visit your site want to return.

Correct. I agree with everything eyvesfra said. Write, write, write. And then write some more.

I agree w/ the above statement. It seems anymore I do nothing but write. Currently, I'm interviewing ppl from ODesk because there is so much material to be written.

Also - remember that on-site optimization is more important than getting backlinks. So make sure your title and meta tags have the proper KWs in them as well. G doesn't look at meta tags, but I believe Yahoo & Bing still do.

Yes, agree with PP - content is the key and you definitely have to focus on expanding your blog with quality articles.

I would also focus on social network for traffic as well.

It sounds like you're on the right track. Just keep on working hard and building more content.

This is all good advice for sure!!!!! But remember you have got to find out what works for you best. You can listen to all of us and try to do what we do but you have got to buckle down and find what make will make you a super affiliate. Just a few words of encouragement!!!!

did anyone mention social bookmarking?
do the common sense bookmarking, and don't forget Stumbleupon in case you have strong visuals.

patience is key :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back