The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ban on russian products & tools

RoyBeck

affiliate
Hi all,

I just got an account here, usually I stay low profile and I've read the content anonymously.

But now I need your input.
I don't know about you, but i feel horrible about all this war and all that is happening in Ukraine.
And I did all I could to help them, but still doesn't seem enough.

So, I decided I want to stop using russian products.
And before you say that not all russians are Putin, I know that, but i just can't give my money to this war.
And that is where they go when going to Russian taxes.

Also my developer is from Ukraine and he said the situation there is... well... bad.

One good friend of mine just stopped using Binom tracker (they are based in Russia) and he switched to Cpv Lab (i've recommended it to him).

What other affiliate tools /spy tools that are based in Russia you know of?
I want to make sure I stop using them.

One of the things you may learn is that most of the businesses in Russia that are in our industry have shut down their Russian offices. Most of them are moving, or have moved, to places like Ukraine, many to Europe, Spain, Poland, and Cyprus is very popular among those leaving Russia. It's a challenge, but most of them started packing up, shutting down, and moving out of their mother country within weeks of the invasion.

Your efforts are appropriate, and any Russian based businesses that have not moved out of their country are forbidden fruit for most of us in Tier 1 democratic countries. We are not permitted to do business with them by law here in the U.S, the European Union, and many other countries.

Hi all,

I just got an account here, usually I stay low profile and I've read the content anonymously.

I don't know about you, but i feel horrible about all this war and all that is happening in Ukraine.

And before you say that not all russians are Putin, I know that, but i just can't give my money to this war.

Also my developer is from Ukraine and he said the situation there is... well... bad.

One good friend of mine just stopped using Binom tracker (they are based in Russia) and he switched to Cpv Lab (i've recommended it to him).

You are doing great job!!! Yes the situation is bad! Thankful for your support and understanding!

will you boycott China too if it invades Taiwan?
That is just whataboutism.
By that logic the US should invade Cuba because we once owned it (After the Spanish-American War 1898.) Or, the Philippines.
By international law Ukraine, Cuba and the Philippines where granted national sovereignty by legal agreement.

Oh wait, the Bay of Pigs humiliation :p
The Chinese would be wise to make note of that.

Europe's dependency on Russian oil and gas is Europe's problem to deal with. When you make a deal with the Devil ...
Europe also relies a lot in Chinese made goods --harbinger of things to come perhaps.

>>>
To build on this credibility, the United States must demonstrate willingness to sanction and restrict entities in China whenever appropriate—even at a cost to shorter-term U.S. economic interests. For their part, Edelman and Miller go further, suggesting that the United States deploy forces to Taiwan to train the Taiwanese military. Given revelations that U.S. force rotations to Taiwan already exist, though, no new policy declaration is needed to publicize or expand these programs.

Putin’s trampling of the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Ukraine and Chinese leader Xi Jinping’s evisceration of the 1984 Sino-British Joint Declaration on Hong Kong indicate both leaders respect hard power, not words on paper. It is concrete actions—increased military resources to counter China, demonstrated willingness to enact sanctions, and deployments of U.S. forces in Taiwan—that have and will impact Beijing’s perceptions of U.S. capability and resolve. Such actions can be taken without a U.S. defense commitment to Taiwan.<<<

Maybe, China will invade Russia and we can sit back and watch the Circus :D

You can stand on you head and eat a bug.
Ukraine is Putin's Evil Empire's gateway to Europe.
You'll be eating borscht there just like most of Europe was eating sauerkraut in 1943.
Wanna do the same dumb shit all over again?
Respectully
thats not my point
same rules should apply to everyone
if you boycott Russia fine --> thats your choice
whats the reason though?
they invade another country
ok so why dont you boycott all the others?
why just Russia?
dont you care about people in Tibet & Hong Kong?
are they not important?
why are you using Chinese products today?
well its not in the news
so lets pretend its not happening

Respectully
thats not my point
same rules should apply to everyone
if you boycott Russia fine --> thats your choice
whats the reason though?
they invade another country
ok so why dont you boycott all the others?
why just Russia?
are they not important?
why are you using Chinese products today?
well its not in the news
so lets pretend its not happening
There is a lot of hypocrisy

You can stand on you head and eat a bug.
Ukraine is Putin's Evil Empire's gateway to Europe.
You'll be eating borscht there just like most of Europe was eating sauerkraut in 1943.
Wanna do the same dumb shit all over again?

Hi all,

If USA and Europe are serious why are sanctions selective ?

China didn't invade Hong Kong --the colony's lease to the British Empire expired after 100 years and the Chinese chose not to renew it.
Tibet is another story -- that was for a time a sovereign nation.
Escaping Chinese products is rather difficult. Your cellphone is probably partially Chinese parts or assembled there. Many higher value electronic parts come from ROC Taiwan.

More whataboutism ...

Don't expect me to right every wrong in the world. Peace in Europe is more important to me than doing business with Russia.
If it were not for the military support coming mainly from the US and the UK you would be entertaining Russian invaders within a year.

Now one of Putin's yes men is threatening to invade Alaska. Idiots LMAO.

Cyprus is the least reputable nation in the EU

No doubt, but the fact that these companies left says something about their intent I think, maybe not. Every rep I've spoken to has claimed to be ardently opposed to Putin and done everything they can to move themselves as well as their immediate families away from their mother country, and most love their mother country and hope they can go back some day.

It will all become clearer over the coming years.

operating out of Cyprus
Cyprus is the least reputable nation in the EU --loose business regulations and shady banks ...
A lot of Russian Oligarch and Russian Mafia money finds its way there.
That said, much of this money may be emigre money and in no way in support of the Putin regime.
Cats
kill birds for fun
should we boycott cats?
You are right! Putin's RuZZians are acting just like animals!

people that leave one country and take their money to their new home.
for 200K -1 million you can *buy citizenship* in many countries

banners
Back