propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bagi's new forum

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by temi, Apr 27, 2007.

1. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I know your forum is in Hungarian Bagi but you are welcomed to add it here and just add that its a hungarian SEO blog

If you have a press release about it as well, send it to me via PM and I will blog it. Little stuff like this will help gain visibility in search engine and allow the spammers to find you quicker :)

2. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

Thank you very much Temi. Now you don't have to ban a spammer to get reputation from me. Highly appreciated.

3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Whao Bagi,
    Thank you, looks like I have become too reputable :) good luck with you forum don't for get to put a link from Londoni to it as well :)

4. midlandi

midlandi Guest

Whats your url for this Bagi...Ill do some links for you.

5. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

Use Hungarian language links then it should be a walk in the park to rank #1 in Hungary for that. By the way Bagi, we have a company set up in Bulgaria ready to do some cross border work with European objective 1 finance ;)

6. Bagi Zoltán

Thank you very much the URL is SEO Webmester Fórum , I know it is not a top level domain but I have a tip which site will ranked #1 in some weeks with this domain. We maintain this forum with the #3 guy in the linkfelhő project.

OWG, I'm open for every cooperation opportunities if it's beneficial both of us.:D

7. Bagi Zoltán

I would need a little help from you guys. What kind of statistic plugin do you use to monitorize the traffic, the referral sites, expressions?

Thank you in advance!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed