The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bagi's new forum

temi

affiliate
I know your forum is in Hungarian Bagi but you are welcomed to add it here and just add that its a hungarian SEO blog

If you have a press release about it as well, send it to me via PM and I will blog it. Little stuff like this will help gain visibility in search engine and allow the spammers to find you quicker :)

Thank you very much Temi. Now you don't have to ban a spammer to get reputation from me. Highly appreciated.

Whao Bagi,
Thank you, looks like I have become too reputable :) good luck with you forum don't for get to put a link from Londoni to it as well :)

Use Hungarian language links then it should be a walk in the park to rank #1 in Hungary for that. By the way Bagi, we have a company set up in Bulgaria ready to do some cross border work with European objective 1 finance ;)

Thank you very much the URL is SEO Webmester Fórum , I know it is not a top level domain but I have a tip which site will ranked #1 in some weeks with this domain. We maintain this forum with the #3 guy in the linkfelhő project.

OWG, I'm open for every cooperation opportunities if it's beneficial both of us.:D

I would need a little help from you guys. What kind of statistic plugin do you use to monitorize the traffic, the referral sites, expressions?

Thank you in advance!

MI
Back