The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bagi and Temi are now very famous :)

temi

affiliate
Its quite interesting, the domain I was planing to register for the competition with Bagi has been registered on the day I announce that I was going to register it by the company below.

The moral of the story is "never mention a domain name in a public forum unless you have already registered it first. Thanks god the domain name is not that importan, I will just register another extension for another variation like say temi-bagi.com and bagiandtemi.com (this is a bait for their crawler or whatever mean they used to find the domain)

registered by a company in US.

Registrant:
MetaPredict
87 East Green Street
Suite 305
Pasadena, California 91105
United States

Domain Name: temi-bagi.com
Created on: 2007-12-09 13:41:47
Expires on: 2008-12-09 13:41:47

Yes, and I have learn something new in this process even before the experiment starts, I did not know there are now crawlers looking for domain names that does not exist yes and speculatively register them

Well lets see, couple of domains :

temi-challenge.com
bagi-challenge.com
temibagichallenge.com
bagitemichallenge.com
temi-bagi-challenge.com
bagi-temi-challenge.com
bagi-and-temi.com
temi-and-bagi.com
temi-bagi.info
temi-bagi.net
temi-bagi.org
bagi-temi.info
bagi-temi.net
bagi-temi.ro
temi-bagi.ro
temibagi.info
bagitemi.info
temibagi.net
bagitemi.net
temibagi.org
bagitemi.org
temibagi.ro
bagitemi.ro
bagi-and-temi.ro
bagiandtemi.com
temiandbagi.info
temiandbagi.net
temiandbagi.ro
temiandbagi.org
temiandbagi.de
temi-bagi.de
bagi-temi.us
temi-bagi.us
temi-challenge.info
bagi-challenge.info
bagichallenge.info
temichallenge.info

Ah and as a suggestion they might also want to register dot ro domains with globehosting.

Ha Ha Ha

Who ever registered that domain thought it meant a lot to you and you would pay anything to purchase it. I can't believe we have these kind of people around.

Hey man,

About a few months ago, I messaged somebody at DP, saying that I got a real nice name for a directory and webmaster forum.

I was actually trying to get somebody to partner with me and move ahead.

Then without mentioning the domain name, another name popped up into my mind and I jumped trying to register it.

It was registered like 2 weeks ago.

I didn't even tell anybody any names, but just led on to an idea and I guess things just clicked.

Luckily I didn't lose anything, cause that domain just sits there collecting dust. He's got a site on it but that's bout it.

So I make it a point, to grab that name and hopefully some variations of it too before letting anybody in on it.

:)

Don't search for it then and don't visit it as that is one of the factors domain speculators use. If a domain has traffic they will hang onto it.

banners
Back