propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Sharier, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Sharier

Sharier Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys, how can I get traffic through social media? Please submit your opinion.

2. ghanistha

ghanistha Banned

Social media sites are an effective way to boost traffic, increase visitors, and generates business leads also.

3. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

ghanistha this is the second post tonight where you are not really saying anything. Are you just trying to boast your keywords and seo there with your sig?

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I have PM'd him and warned him about this, so if you see anymore let me know...

As far as the question your contradicting yourself, yes you can build back links as such via social media but its more an instant traffic resource, build pages and groups and interact with your members until they trust your source then paste links to get boosts!

5. ykgform

ykgform Affiliate affiliate

Social media site is best traffic source

6. FKolon

FKolon Affiliate affiliate

If you want to get traffic form social media like facebook, twitter, google+ etc then you have to make fan page on facebook and try to ad more fans then make daily post with your site info but make sure your post carry better information.

7. zaenal1026

zaenal1026 Affiliate affiliate

Use social media Facebook, Twitter, etc.

And, you can bookmark site high pagerank ;)

8. Sharier

Sharier Affiliate affiliate

How can I make fun page on twitter, Google+? Can you make it explain in short?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed