The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Backlinks?

Sharier

affiliate
Every one has said to me that back link is the best way for getting top rank in the search engine. But I don't know why back link is so much importance for getting top PR. Can anyone explain it?

Google can see your backlinks - if you have a lot backlinks in trusted sites then your site is to trusted.
If you have a lot backlinks then you can get more traffic. More traffic mean highest alexa.com rank and thats mean higher PR.

Backlink are the incoming links that coming towards your sites. It increase your traffic, visitors, which is primary aspect to get good page rank in search engine.

Google can see your backlinks - if you have a lot backlinks in trusted sites then your site is to trusted.
If you have a lot backlinks then you can get more traffic. More traffic mean highest alexa.com rank and thats mean higher PR.

Nice share dude. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Don't take it as personal.... But you need to study the basic of SEO. PR has nothing to do with alexa.

Don't take it as personal.... But you need to study the basic of SEO. PR has nothing to do with alexa.

Yes sorry English not my mother language and you did not understand me right and yes i know that alexa don't affect to Google PR ;)

Back links are always welcome and the time you spend building them is not wasted. Among the acceptable ways of link building are getting listed in directories.

MI
Back