The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Ask me your questions about affiliate marketing and I will support you

Hello kike spiroox,

thank You So much. Well I'm Totally Newbie in Affiliate Marketing. I know SEO ( Keyword Research, Linkbuilding) and Wordpress. I don't have so much budget. I'm Little Confused which affiliate Network is best for me? and How can i Start My Campaign. and one thing I'm Really very Hardworking Person. Please give me a helpful Guide line

Hello kike spiroox,

thank You So much. Well I'm Totally Newbie in Affiliate Marketing. I know SEO ( Keyword Research, Linkbuilding) and Wordpress. I don't have so much budget. I'm Little Confused which affiliate Network is best for me? and How can i Start My Campaign. and one thing I'm Really very Hardworking Person. Please give me a helpful Guide line
Hi Josef, how you doing? well, the first step is to open your niche and traffic sources. You can do it through blogging, social media or media buying. Once you have your niche and traffic sources you can start monetizing your traffic with the right offers! Let's set an exmple: If you are working on nutra or lose weight, you should set a site with good content. Provide to your readers a lead magnet. A lead magnet is a free gift your readers can get after suscription to your suscribers lists. You can use whatever email service as Aweber, Mailchimp and so on. But many publishers are using bots in Facebook as Manychat. You will get tons of potential customers by a really low cost for you. Then, set an estrategy to keep them updated with good content to keep them alive. Think about to set a funnel, the right way to drive your readers until the final offer doing prelandings or driving them from a cold traffic to hot traffic. If you are using Facebook ads, asure to set the pixel to track your traffic and actions your readers do, and then retarget them.
If you are doing media Buyig be sure to use trackers as Voluum, Imobitrax or any other to track the cost and profits. Set your campaigns in RTB platforms and optimize the campaigns after gatting a good sample of traffic.
All the best! :)

Hey , Thanks for your help, I wanted to know, what are the best ways to fund direct advertisers working on CPM
the geos and the vertical do not matter, also , do you recommend on a SelfServe platform, if yes, why?

Thanks

Hey , Thanks for your help, I wanted to know, what are the best ways to fund direct advertisers working on CPM
the geos and the vertical do not matter, also , do you recommend on a SelfServe platform, if yes, why?

Thanks
If I'm not wrong you want to sell your traffic on CPM basis, right? Then, you just need to signup an account as publisher in RTB networks and sell your advertising placement in CPM basis. If you have tons of traffic, the RTB platform will pay you on that way. Its a good way to make money. Have a look at: www.adngin.com/blog/website-monetization/top-10-mobile-rtb-marketplaces-publishers/ I hope it was helpful for you. All the best! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I would like help with making money online!
I live in Jordan and I would like to work online on american websites! as an example survey websites! I need help with registration with valid information! Any help would be welcomed! if you could help me with registration or know anyone who can please let me know!
What I mean by registering to american websites I mean an American account which would help me earn money online!
Please if you're interest, let me know!
Thanks!
Hi there, how you doing? Not really sure what you are looking for? I know there are some places for getting paid filling out surveys. Have a look at: www.moneypantry.com/get-paid-take-surveys/

Hi Kike,

I am the SEO & marketing director of a multimillion dollar weight loss website. We are looking to expand into paid advertising / recruiting more massive affiliates.

Currently we are getting around 25k organic clicks via google, and probably 50k clicks from our currently affiliates which are generating thousands with us.

What would you suggest the best avenue to go down in order to grow our business, we sell a genuine weight loss product called HCG which is pharmaceutical aswell. We need some out of the box ideas because we cannot simply post on facebook or google our ads as they get banned with the word HCG or weightloss..

Hi Kike,
I need some help.
For the last 3 months I have been consistently promoting my affiliate products through free traffic from solo ads, classifieds, adboards, Craiglist and a few others. With all this hardwork I have not made a single conversion or sign-up. I have tweaked and re-tweaked my ads to no avail. I can no longer afford payments for my autoresponders and hosting.
What could be doing wrong??
Cheers
GG

How can I prevent bots from hitting my offer? Currently trying this, but they still get through:
Traffic source --> Javascript Redirect --> Landing Page with tiny buttons (not many clicks from bots)

Or, is the way to lower this.. the fact that we can't prevent them we can just lower the % of them by blacklisting websites 1 by 1?

Hi Kike,

I am the SEO & marketing director of a multimillion dollar weight loss website. We are looking to expand into paid advertising / recruiting more massive affiliates.

Currently we are getting around 25k organic clicks via google, and probably 50k clicks from our currently affiliates which are generating thousands with us.

What would you suggest the best avenue to go down in order to grow our business, we sell a genuine weight loss product called HCG which is pharmaceutical aswell. We need some out of the box ideas because we cannot simply post on facebook or google our ads as they get banned with the word HCG or weightloss..
Hi there, how you doing? Nutra and lose weight is a milionaire niche but unfortunately its quite penalized in FB. I was also working on Fitness and weight lose on FB and I will tell you how i did it.
1- Make a campaign on FB for catching cold traffic and drive your targeted users to a whitehat page, could be a post. For sure, set the pixel!
2- Retarget your audience and give away a lead magnet for losing weght. I used Manychat, a FB bot for getting cheap suscribers. Have a look at this screenshot: Screenshot
3- After getting new leads start with your follow ups funnel using the bot. FB will not ban your links.
4- Start making money! ;)
Cheers!

Hi Kike,
I need some help.
For the last 3 months I have been consistently promoting my affiliate products through free traffic from solo ads, classifieds, adboards, Craiglist and a few others. With all this hardwork I have not made a single conversion or sign-up. I have tweaked and re-tweaked my ads to no avail. I can no longer afford payments for my autoresponders and hosting.
What could be doing wrong??
Cheers
GG
Hi there, how you doing? I was also using solo ads time ago and never ever got good results. Could you plz let me know what offers you use to run? vertical? flow? Are you driving your users direct to the offers or you have set any funnel?

How can I prevent bots from hitting my offer? Currently trying this, but they still get through:
Traffic source --> Javascript Redirect --> Landing Page with tiny buttons (not many clicks from bots)

Or, is the way to lower this.. the fact that we can't prevent them we can just lower the % of them by blacklisting websites 1 by 1?
Hi there! how you doing? could you plz let me know what are your traffic sources?

Hi, pop networks such as propeller, popads etc
Well! there are some points to keep in mind:
1st. Bots traffic. We can not control bot traffic unless you set a click anti fraud service for tracking the clicks your ads are getting. I suggest to use whatever tool to detect these fake visitors. Otherwise we can not control.
2nd. Net traffic and raw traffic. In case you can not set a frequency capping (1/24, 1 unique impression every 24 hours) and not every network has that feature, they could serve the same users over and over again. So if you do not convert the first attemp, probably you will not do anymore and all your money will go right to the trash.
I hope this answer was useful for you!

Well! there are some points to keep in mind:
1st. Bots traffic. We can not control bot traffic unless you set a click anti fraud service for tracking the clicks your ads are getting. I suggest to use whatever tool to detect these fake visitors. Otherwise we can not control.
2nd. Net traffic and raw traffic. In case you can not set a frequency capping (1/24, 1 unique impression every 24 hours) and not every network has that feature, they could serve the same users over and over again. So if you do not convert the first attemp, probably you will not do anymore and all your money will go right to the trash.
I hope this answer was useful for you!

Ok I understand, good point about frequency cap.
So with bot traffic, we know it's everywhere. What would be the best strategy to identify the siteid's that has the bot traffic? So I can make a blacklist, what would be the best way of catching them? I try to put a tiny image that humans wouldn't click, to see if bots click and then note down their ID but it didn't have enough clicks on the dummy offer, it's like the bots knew not to click it, yet my offer still got 30%+ CTR 0 conversions

Ok I understand, good point about frequency cap.
So with bot traffic, we know it's everywhere. What would be the best strategy to identify the siteid's that has the bot traffic? So I can make a blacklist, what would be the best way of catching them? I try to put a tiny image that humans wouldn't click, to see if bots click and then note down their ID but it didn't have enough clicks on the dummy offer, it's like the bots knew not to click it, yet my offer still got 30%+ CTR 0 conversions
You can add low quality sites to your blacklist and try to block the from the adnetwork side. Talk to your account manager if you or they can block those shitty sites. If not, think about moving to another adserver with frequency cap and blacklist features. To catch those sites you need to use a tracking tool like Voluum or whatever other tool to get the ID of those sites. Go to their optimization tool and block them.

You can add low quality sites to your blacklist and try to block the from the adnetwork side. Talk to your account manager if you or they can block those shitty sites. If not, think about moving to another adserver with frequency cap and blacklist features. To catch those sites you need to use a tracking tool like Voluum or whatever other tool to get the ID of those sites. Go to their optimization tool and block them.

I do use Voluum, maybe I didn't explain correctly what I mean. I mean what are signs of bot traffic, apart from either very high ctr% or 1 view 10 clicks etc, what's the best way for me to know which Site ID has x % of bot traffic. In Voluum what's the best way to analyze Site ID's and determine if the majority of traffic is bots?
Because some id's may have a nice steady CTR% but I get 0 conversions even with high amounts of traffic, so it's hard for me to judge if human/bots because that reason may be the offer and it could of all been human
Appreciate your replies and thanks for taking the time to help.

Hi there, how you doing? Nutra and lose weight is a milionaire niche but unfortunately its quite penalized in FB. I was also working on Fitness and weight lose on FB and I will tell you how i did it.
1- Make a campaign on FB for catching cold traffic and drive your targeted users to a whitehat page, could be a post. For sure, set the pixel!
2- Retarget your audience and give away a lead magnet for losing weght. I used Manychat, a FB bot for getting cheap suscribers. Have a look at this screenshot: Screenshot
3- After getting new leads start with your follow ups funnel using the bot. FB will not ban your links.
4- Start making money! ;)
Cheers!

When you say send users to a whitepage page can you explain this further? Are you talking about just a landing page on our website ?

Hello, Thanks for your help!

Please, can you give the point of my mistakes with blacklist?

High cost per lead, and amount of leads not representative for now, but lot of traffic, lot of bot traffic, and we have indicators:
- % failure rate
- average time on the pre-landing
- % hits from pre-landing to landing

I add site to blacklist in one of option:
1) 50 clicks and 100% failure rate
2) 50 clicks and 0 on landing
3) 100 cliks and failure rate >70%
4) 100 cliks and (0% FR or 100% on landing)

Nutra, AdNow, US, desktop.
Thank you!

banners
Back