The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[ASK] help me about SEO.

goblog

affiliate
hello guys.

I want to know and want to learn how to create a blog seo that you apply on your blog .
and I want to ask , I want to create a new blog for playing adsense paid traffic , if you can give a clear tutorial , step by step to complete this ?

hello guys.

I want to know and want to learn how to create a blog seo that you apply on your blog .
and I want to ask , I want to create a new blog for playing adsense paid traffic , if you can give a clear tutorial , step by step to complete this ?

Giving you step by step detail about SEO for your blog is extremely hard, I suggest you to create one blog and share it with us so that we can give you tips to improve it. For the beginning visit blogspot.com or wordpress.com and create a blog. If you want to go for paid blog then buy a domain hosting and install wordpress script.

Regards
IndeXer

Giving you step by step detail about SEO for your blog is extremely hard, I suggest you to create one blog and share it with us so that we can give you tips to improve it. For the beginning visit blogspot.com or wordpress.com and create a blog. If you want to go for paid blog then buy a domain hosting and install wordpress script.

Regards
IndeXer

it was not difficult for me , if you want to tell and teach me step by step about seo , please me , it was so easy I will do .

hello guys.

Hello. I find it easy to implement seo on the blog that has been created on a wordpress platform. The reason is because you will only need to install the relevant plugins and all will be done. For instance, i have been using the Yoast as the seo plugin and has real brought good results to the blogs i have implemented. I will therefore advice you to adopt wordpress and then install the plugins because they are user friendly and will require less hustle to have your site ranked well.

Hello. I find it easy to implement seo on the blog that has been created on a wordpress platform. The reason is because you will only need to install the relevant plugins and all will be done. For instance, i have been using the Yoast as the seo plugin and has real brought good results to the blogs i have implemented. I will therefore advice you to adopt wordpress and then install the plugins because they are user friendly and will require less hustle to have your site ranked well.
can i know setting yoast you use for your website? and when i ready setting wordpress, what about backlink? i just know how to grab all backlink from competitor, but, i don't use that, i want use backlink good and strong for seo.

hello guys.

SEO is not a general concept that works for all the websites. What is your niche? What platform are you using?
What are the keywords you want to rank for?
Nobody is going to explain to you step by step what needs to be done. The information is here, this is the most useful forum I have seen in this field, but you also have to show some effort and at least USE THE SEARCH BAR.

It is not possible to teach you every step by step in SEO as you don't mention which kind of niche you want to focus? Do you need basic SEO for your blog.

As it is so vast, I recommend you to go for online and download some pdf and put some problems that your actually facing.

I think you choose blogspot or wordpress blog site another bye one domain for blog purpose and then install wordpress theme.

banners
Back