Ashley Madison Hacked BIG!

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
According to The Guardian, a hacker group known as the Impact Team has hacked and gained the personal information of 38MM users.

Anyone promoting this may want to pause their campaigns.

Read the full story here at The Guardian.

Excerpt:

"Hackers have stolen and leaked personal information from online cheating site Ashley Madison, an international dating site with the tagline: “Life is short. Have an affair.”

The site, which encourages married users to cheat on their spouses and advertises 37 million members, had its data hacked by a group calling itself the Impact Team. At least two other dating sites, Cougar Life and Established Men, also owned by the same parent group, Avid Life Media, have had their data compromised.

The Impact Team claims to have complete access to the company’s database, including not only user records for every single member, but also the financial records of ALM and other proprietary information. For now, the group has released just 40MB of data, including credit card details and several ALM documents."

gives great opportunity for guys running dating offers though, "have an affair....On the site your wife doesn't know about" lol

The guys running Ashley Madison also run 3 or 4 other dating sites wouldn't surprise me if these had been hacked as well.

Wait 2 months... Next news article. hundreds of extortion cases!

Hackers release information when you don't pay via paypal/bitcoin.

White hat hacker that announced they did not keep their promised from deleting their data?
Wow, I felt that those 37 million user are fishes that awaits to be cooked.

I guess that some user on this dating got conned and seek for revenge.

R9fQWDB.jpg

banners
Back