The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review Trafficstars Biggest Cheating Stars on the Web

Wkids

Here is the review of Biggest Cheating Stars on the Web. I used their native ads and direct link ads on my site.
Native Ad: From Tier A country they run own inventory and never pay a profit share. From Tier C country they keep all profits and give popunder rates for clicks. When i talked to a Tier 3 advertiser , who is running RON on trafficstars, he pay 0.007 for every click and Trafficstars pays $ 0.5 for 1000 clicks for its publisher.

Direct Link Ad: They will block your direct link ad if it is not converting for them. Also they reduce count by 50%, IF you send high traffic through direct link.

They don't pay you automatically . You need to send a massage to them to pay and they will pay you 2 or 3 weeks later depends on their mood.

Here is native ad cheating proof. I got only $20 for generating around 160 leads. In their publisher panel you can see total leads and earnings. So you can know how is your website performing.

O9aNZzb.jpg

Last edited:
May I ask what sort of leads are you generating in the Adult Business?
When i talked to a Tier 3 advertiser , who is running RON on trafficstars, he pay 0.007 for every click
Really? I am paying $0.80/1000 for RON mostly tier2 and tier3 with a little tier 1 in the mix (Mobile). **(July 4. added in clarification >> with other ad networks

Last edited:
They
May I ask what sort of leads are you generating in the Adult Business?

Really? I am paying $0.80/1000 for RON mostly tier2 and tier3 wit a little tier 1 in the mix (Mobile).
They show only total leads in publisher panel not type category or etc.

Now these day they will ask you to send free traffic for 1 week and then they will determine, what will your CPM rate at the end of week. Counting is 30% less for tier 'C' countries. So beware guys from this AD-network. Don't waste your time and energy by using this AD-Network.

So what i learned by using Trafficstars:
1. When your traffic is converting, They will keep your all your profit and never share a cent with you. They will waste all your hard worked money in meat and bear.
2. When your traffic is not converting, They will say you that Advertisers got Negative return on their campaigns. So they are going to block this type of traffic from your site. I know these advertisers are Trafficstars team.

I will revel more information about Trafficstars in future.
Thanks.

I have not tested them, so I do not have any experience with them but thanks for sharing.

Now trafficstars ranking going down[from 50k to 90k] and more publishers leaving this ad-network. Cheaters can't live for long time in market.

Hi Wkids,

We are sorry that you’ve been unhappy with your experience working with TrafficStars. All publishers are allocated a dedicated account manager who can help you with every aspect of working with us and help to resolve issues like those you mentioned. Did you speak with your account manager about this?

Please send us a direct message with your login email and your dedicated account manager will reach out to you straight away to clarify and resolve every point you’ve mentioned.

If we may, we’d like to respond to some of the points you mentioned in your post.

To begin with, we always pay a profit share to publishers and we have an automatic invoicing system with invoices paid on a weekly or monthly basis, as preferred. The profit share is paid on an account basis and not a tier basis so it’s impossible to change the share for specific tiers in our system.

The only cases where we block traffic is when the quality is seriously below our standards or is proven to be fraudulent. Furthermore, our impressions discrepancy is actually one of the lowest in the adult industry.

Since March 2018, we have had used an automatic invoicing system and all invoices are generated weekly or monthly, depending on publisher preferences. The only case in which we wouldn’t pay is when traffic doesn’t comply with our terms and conditions, which we always notify the publisher about.

The amount of leads is not always proof of the quality of traffic as many experts in the industry know and sometimes leads can be also fraudulent, which our quality department investigates.

CPM rates are set by our dynamic bidding system and therefore will depend on the performance of traffic and advertiser competition in each specific moment. Moreover, we would never ask to send free traffic.

We are actually looking for traffic which converts and provides good results for our advertisers. The only case in which we wouldn’t work with a certain publisher is if the traffic doesn’t comply with our standards or terms and conditions.

Again, we are sorry that you have had a negative experience with TrafficStars and we would be happy to provide you with further explanations to any questions you might have. As stated above, you can send us a private message in this forum or alternatively you can contact us via our website or your personal Account Manager for further information.

Hi Wkids,

We are sorry that you’ve been unhappy with your experience working with TrafficStars. All publishers are allocated a dedicated account manager who can help you with every aspect of working with us and help to resolve issues like those you mentioned. Did you speak with your account manager about this?

Please send us a direct message with your login email and your dedicated account manager will reach out to you straight away to clarify and resolve every point you’ve mentioned.

If we may, we’d like to respond to some of the points you mentioned in your post.

To begin with, we always pay a profit share to publishers and we have an automatic invoicing system with invoices paid on a weekly or monthly basis, as preferred. The profit share is paid on an account basis and not a tier basis so it’s impossible to change the share for specific tiers in our system.

The only cases where we block traffic is when the quality is seriously below our standards or is proven to be fraudulent. Furthermore, our impressions discrepancy is actually one of the lowest in the adult industry.

Since March 2018, we have had used an automatic invoicing system and all invoices are generated weekly or monthly, depending on publisher preferences. The only case in which we wouldn’t pay is when traffic doesn’t comply with our terms and conditions, which we always notify the publisher about.

The amount of leads is not always proof of the quality of traffic as many experts in the industry know and sometimes leads can be also fraudulent, which our quality department investigates.

CPM rates are set by our dynamic bidding system and therefore will depend on the performance of traffic and advertiser competition in each specific moment. Moreover, we would never ask to send free traffic.

We are actually looking for traffic which converts and provides good results for our advertisers. The only case in which we wouldn’t work with a certain publisher is if the traffic doesn’t comply with our standards or terms and conditions.

Again, we are sorry that you have had a negative experience with TrafficStars and we would be happy to provide you with further explanations to any questions you might have. As stated above, you can send us a private message in this forum or alternatively you can contact us via our website or your personal Account Manager for further information.

You are replaying to this review 6 months later. I don't know what going in Trafficstars now. I got cheated at every step by your Ad-network. When i asked my manager to pay me. He/She paid me only $110. While in my account there was $170. I requested to pay me after 20 days from last generated income. I know manager not paid me $60 because to reach again $100 minimum payment, you people cheat again.

You are replaying to this review 6 months later. I don't know what going in Trafficstars now. I got cheated at every step by your Ad-network. When i asked my manager to pay me. He/She paid me only $110. While in my account there was $170. I requested to pay me after 20 days from last generated income. I know manager not paid me $60 because to reach again $100 minimum payment, you people cheat again.

Hi Wkids,

Thank you for your reply, and please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to you.

It's very hard to comment on this without knowing the specifics. We have a support team and provide each and every client with a personal account manager who's responsible for helping you with any issues such as this. Please send us a private message in this forum, via our website or to your personal Account Manager so that we can investigate this and resolve the matter.

MI
Back