The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

As a newbie, I need answer of some specific questions, please help

Thanks a lot. I am in confusion with my backbone now. I need to complete my primary establishments. I have own domain and also some free websites with some C-dating-SOI offer included. Just used to post in twitter. received 1000+ clicks but no conversation yet. So, is there any problem in my sites? or offers? I have no tracker yet. I need some one to discuss with me regarding these issues first. Then I can go for paid traffic.

There is nothing wrong with your site or offer. You are just throwing some junk traffic to your offers and nothing else. Twitter traffic isn't great for dating offers. First you need to learn which traffic source works for which kind of offer. Learn it, make your research and then make your move. Even if you push 10K+ traffic to your offers from twitter, it's most unlikely to get any kind of conversions from that. If you are serious about CPA, then go for paid adult traffic which is very much targeted and converts really well. All you need to do is get creative with your banners, landers. If you want to try free traffic go with tumblr or facebook or adult tube sites or instagram(excellent post is made here) and you will surely see some conversions from there.

There is nothing wrong with your site or offer. You are just throwing some junk traffic to your offers and nothing else. Twitter traffic isn't great for dating offers. First you need to learn which traffic source works for which kind of offer. Learn it, make your research and then make your move. Even if you push 10K+ traffic to your offers from twitter, it's most unlikely to get any kind of conversions from that. If you are serious about CPA, then go for paid adult traffic which is very much targeted and converts really well. All you need to do is get creative with your banners, landers. If you want to try free traffic go with tumblr or facebook or adult tube sites or instagram(excellent post is made here) and you will surely see some conversions from there.

Thanks a lot for very nice and specific suggestion bro. I wanted to contact with you from your website contact form. As I new in CPA, seriously want to grow up, I want to discuss with you directly if you want to help me. Take care.

MI
Back