The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

As a newbie, I need answer of some specific questions, please help

Tareq Mahmud

affiliate
I am confused with my dating-SOI-desktop offer. I m collecting traffic from twitter. I found just clicks but no conversions yet. My AM said my process is ok, but why I didnt get any conversions? Any one can help me please? I want discussion ... thanks.

I guess twitter serve a really low amount of clicks because of their traffic's nature hence low conversions.

I'm sure twitter drive lower conversion rate than any other traffic source, just in my own experience I may be wrong.
Cause I once worked with Twitter traffic trust me, it's not worth investing there.

I guess twitter serve a really low amount of clicks because of their traffic's nature hence low conversions.

I'm sure twitter drive lower conversion rate than any other traffic source, just in my own experience I may be wrong.
Cause I once worked with Twitter traffic trust me, it's not worth investing there.

Thanks. I am not buying any traffic or invest money yet. I just using free traffic source. I can invest money for paid traffic when my all problems 'll solve. I am getting many clicks per day only from tweeter. but no conversions/sign ups. I need a seniors suggestions. Is there any problem in my landing page? I have some free sites also from wix/instapage/weebly.

Thanks. I am not buying any traffic or invest money yet. I just using free traffic source. I can invest money for paid traffic when my all problems 'll solve. I am getting many clicks per day only from tweeter. but no conversions/sign ups. I need a seniors suggestions. Is there any problem in my landing page? I have some free sites also from wix/instapage/weebly.

Trust me those are bot clicks, which most affiliate network hate to deal with their traffic.

First of all, you need to check your traffic quality then your lander, this is how you tweak a problem.
Head to tail? Funnel chart?

You need to check everything from head to tail, and not to blame on the lander of the network directly without much investigation.

If you still believe Twitter is a go, then good luck. :)

Trust me those are bot clicks, which most affiliate network hate to deal with their traffic.

First of all, you need to check your traffic quality then your lander, this is how you tweak a problem.
Head to tail? Funnel chart?

You need to check everything from head to tail, and not to blame on the lander of the network directly without much investigation.

If you still believe Twitter is a go, then good luck. :)

Thanks, I need to check everything from head to tail. But how?

I don't find Twitter good for conversions. People click through because they're curious.

I think that sending people to an interesting page with an opt-in option would help us to retain some of those people. Then we can send them more information and increase the chances of making the conversion. Of course, we have to intend to only promote to them offers that allow email marketing.

In my experience, Twitter isn't great for dating offers. Like @azgold said, people there click on links out of curiosity mostly. Nobody is really looking for a date on Twitter.

A good landing page may help you separate legit interested people from the bots. You may even try a more visually-oriented traffic source.

Best of luck to you.

I don't find Twitter good for conversions. People click through because they're curious.

I think that sending people to an interesting page with an opt-in option would help us to retain some of those people. Then we can send them more information and increase the chances of making the conversion. Of course, we have to intend to only promote to them offers that allow email marketing.

Thanks a lot. Please dont mind, please can you tell me detail process about how I use email marketing for my dating offer?

In my experience, Twitter isn't great for dating offers. Like @azgold said, people there click on links out of curiosity mostly. Nobody is really looking for a date on Twitter.

A good landing page may help you separate legit interested people from the bots. You may even try a more visually-oriented traffic source.

Best of luck to you.
Thanks a lot. I am very new here. Maximum time I cant understand yours suggested techniques. Need details about yours suggestion. Dont mind about my situation. As you all are most experienced, you are trying to find out points, but as I am new here, I cant understand that. Please co-operate. Take care.

I am very new here.

Everyone is new when they start out. :) We don't mind newbies, one little bit. In fact, we love them. :)

Maybe the following links will help you. These are the places that I usually suggest people start with:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/newbie-helpdesk.77/
http://newbie411.ca/

please can you tell me detail process about how I use email marketing for my dating offer?

The flow typically goes like this:

Traffic Source -> Landing or Squeeze Page -> AutoResponder

After that:

Someone subscribes to your email list via the autoresponder.
You have your autoresponder set up to send relevant content every so many days (you choose).

Often times, people will offer a free report or e-book to get folks to sign up.

Provide enough value to gain trust, so people will feel easier about getting their credit card out to buy your product, or sign up for your offer.

There is more but that's enough to start, I think.

Please read up on this and study a bit before implementing. So you have an idea of what to do and won't waste your time and money.

Everyone is new when they start out. :) We don't mind newbies, one little bit. In fact, we love them. :)

Maybe the following links will help you. These are the places that I usually suggest people start with:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/newbie-helpdesk.77/
http://newbie411.ca/

The flow typically goes like this:

Traffic Source -> Landing or Squeeze Page -> AutoResponder

After that:

Someone subscribes to your email list via the autoresponder.
You have your autoresponder set up to send relevant content every so many days (you choose).

Often times, people will offer a free report or e-book to get folks to sign up.

Provide enough value to gain trust, so people will feel easier about getting their credit card out to buy your product, or sign up for your offer.

There is more but that's enough to start, I think.

Please read up on this and study a bit before implementing. So you have an idea of what to do and won't waste your time and money.

Thanks a lot. I am glad that you closely tried to help me. My running offer is dating-SOI, then how can I start?

What i always advice people is to make a dry run test of the tools before you start using them. In that you will be sure to know where the problem might be. There may be something that you are not doing correctly and thus the conversion failing to generate. Seek help from your AM concerning the testing since they are well experienced in the area.

Actually were running Anastasia Date on Twitter and this traffic source has the lowest rate (comparing to FB ads, Google and others banners).
However I agree, twitter is not the best for it. I'd suggest to look at Instagram and probably Tumblr. Both are free but more dedicated to visual side of dating (haha).

Why not to use it?

What i always advice people is to make a dry run test of the tools before you start using them. In that you will be sure to know where the problem might be. There may be something that you are not doing correctly and thus the conversion failing to generate. Seek help from your AM concerning the testing since they are well experienced in the area.

Thanks a lot. Trying to discuss with AM, he already said all is OK, but, problem not solved yet.

Actually were running Anastasia Date on Twitter and this traffic source has the lowest rate (comparing to FB ads, Google and others banners).
However I agree, twitter is not the best for it. I'd suggest to look at Instagram and probably Tumblr. Both are free but more dedicated to visual side of dating (haha).

Why not to use it?

Thanks a lot. I never used instagram or tumblr yet. I 'll use these very shortly. Is there any difficulties to use these? Is there any user guide?

The major difficulty is "how to not get banned".

Here are some guys running IG accounts, you may check their topics and ask questions directly.
IMHO, tumblr is now much easier to run then IG, but you have to find right audience and nice pictures ;)

@Tareq Mahmud

I assume you might understand a little bit more now.

Like what @azgold says
Start from

There's lots of resources may help you as a starter.

IMO, Tumblr traffic converts good but I could hardly get any followers.
They are as strict as Instagram, a slight share of a link will get you ban in no time. (I experienced it)

Decided to pick a traffic source other than Twitter now? :)

Goodluck.

Thanks a lot. I decided to move from twitter.

@Tareq Mahmud ,

Try our ad serving network. We use Forensiq/IAS to filter out bot traffic.

We offer:

1. Supports all cost metrics (CPC, CPM, CPA, CPL)

2. Supports all major ad formats (web, mobile, in-app, video)

3. Offers transparent targeting options with Ad Exchange

4. Supports digital advertising/tracking capabilities on both web/mobile

5. Customizable UI, all-in-one solution for performance marketing

PM us for a FREE demo.

@Tareq Mahmud ,

Try our ad serving network. We use Forensiq/IAS to filter out bot traffic.

We offer:

1. Supports all cost metrics (CPC, CPM, CPA, CPL)

2. Supports all major ad formats (web, mobile, in-app, video)

3. Offers transparent targeting options with Ad Exchange

4. Supports digital advertising/tracking capabilities on both web/mobile

5. Customizable UI, all-in-one solution for performance marketing

PM us for a FREE demo.

Thanks a lot. I am in confusion with my backbone now. I need to complete my primary establishments. I have own domain and also some free websites with some C-dating-SOI offer included. Just used to post in twitter. received 1000+ clicks but no conversation yet. So, is there any problem in my sites? or offers? I have no tracker yet. I need some one to discuss with me regarding these issues first. Then I can go for paid traffic.

banners
Back