The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

As a fresher/newbie what kind of offers one should start with ?

shivendra

There are plenty type of offers..email submit,pin submit,install etc.
Where should i start with ? also which country should i focus ?or should i start with some adult offer with a signup/email submit.?
Lot of people want to deal with adult offers as i think where one can make a lot of money.
i have seen some offers for email submit like Iphone give away,500$ gift coupon card.Does they really work?

What i have planned so far is to do some email submit offer in US/Canada/UK country.
Till now my plan is to stick to one traffic source..one offer..and one country..try and try so that you will learn and succeed.I think to stick in one traffic source..whether it is fb,IG,twitter and lean and make a good command into it.

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way.

Regards

Shivendra

:) There's only one rule: Never assume anything, always test everything!

That simply means: You can't say that in advance. You always need to test, optimize your methods, change the routes, test again, optimize again, etc. etc.

Stay flexible and react quickly, that's all what you can do ;)

It`s impossible to predict what will work for you.

Adult probably is not the best way for a newbie, it's oldest and most competitive market. Email submits are good. For the beginning you should choose something with low payout, CPL, not CPS. You'll spend less for test this way.

Besides you will face less competition in non-english speaking countries, although you will spend some money for translation.

Till now my plan is to stick to one traffic source..one offer..and one country..try and try so that you will learn and succeed.

one source - OK, as far as it's not a trash source.
one offer - not OK. You should choose 1 TYPE of offers and split-test offers AND networks.
one country - you can always try to expand a good campaign to another country.

I always say that there is nothing specific that you need to start with. All that matters is the passion that you have in something. That is the key thing that will give you the driving force. You then need to have proper research and analysis of the are that you are covering, it will be crucial in understanding the things that you are supposed to do. be cautious however not to start with massive things that will frustrate you. Start with smaller things and scale with time. It will help you avoid being overwhelmed.

Find a good training to learn the basics and go with high ticket sales. You will be doing the same amount of work and earning a lot more money. If you need any information send me a private message and I will be more than happy to help you.

To your success,
JC

banners
Back