The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Articles V/s Blogging for SEO and Traffics

amit87

affiliate
I was wondering that in search engine optimization process many optimizer's and marketing experts put some nice Articles and Blog about the website with the back link to the website. So, please tell me if we compare Article and Blogs post relating and linking to website which will be the best source and why??

As this is a part of search engine optimization and is there any other aspect which is best for seo purpose will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

It al depends on your strategy. Articles go across many sites, but are easily identifiable. Blog posts are being abused, so at some t8ime in the future will be devalued in the same way as directories.

You should think quality rather than quantity.

I was wondering that in search engine optimization process many optimizer's and marketing experts put some nice Articles and Blog about the website with the back link to the website. So, please tell me if we compare Article and Blogs post relating and linking to website which will be the best source and why??

As this is a part of search engine optimization and is there any other aspect which is best for seo purpose will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

The only difference is that blog gets updated by comments, whereas article does not.

Search engines give preference to fresh, unique and relevant content, so surely BLOG ranks above an article :dance2:

This may seem like a stupid question to some but i will ask it,i have been writing articales for some of our websites for about 2 months and submitting them to ezinearticles.com with linkbacks to the sites but this is the part that i am not sure about,do you just leave the articales on that site or do you also add them to your site.So when your site is crawled they pick up the fresh content then or when they linkback to the site from ezinearticles.com.

Could some one help or advice on this one please.

Mega.......

i think articles on blogs with high PR are better in SEO compared to other methods. I think it's the best method, that's why companies such as reviewme, smorty and other similar companies exist...

Good about the article method (long term effect), if you publish your site in a known article directory there's a chance that your article will be republish in other article directory/site which gives you more backlink.

...do you just leave the articales on that site or do you also add them to your site.../quote]

I always put the article/press release on my site first. This is what Google say about it:

Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you'd prefer. However, it is helpful to ensure that each site on which your content is syndicated includes a link back to your original article. You can also ask those who use your syndicated material to block the version on their sites with robots.txt.

If you are regularly updating th blogs it will be more beneficial for your site than an article, since it has the same old content and search engine loves to show something new, informative and most appropriate to its users.
Articles are a one time process but blogs are regular. Blogs are used to publish your thoughts on the web. It requires you to continue till the end. you can archive the older one but it will be still there for your subscribers and will be on web. you can update it and your subscribers will automatically updated with the fresh content without accessing it again. Also any updation do not lift your blog from the web.
But in articles you have only one option among two, either remove it or leave it as it is. if you will modify it, it will be lost for some time till approval and hence you will loose the PR (if your article have some). you can not archieve it. One article can describe only one topic but one blog can be used to describe so many topics.

Blog Content

Promoting your site through blog is much easier than article marketing.

Article directory takes lot of time in reviewing a website.

Promoting your site through blog is much easier than article marketing.

Article directory takes lot of time in reviewing a website.

Well not really. Article Marketing (I love the glorified name) you just upload your article and it gets reviewed in a few days.

With a blog, you need to do the SEO, title, descriptions then wait for the spiders etc etc which is more time consuming.

KP

Both are good way to gain traffic. But I find blog easier than Article, in your blog you can make an update anytime. In Article you have to wait for their approval.

blOG bringing traffic

Blog Submission has more chance of bringing traffic to the website.

Article writing is okay,but the problem is that you need to write atleast 1000 words article and article directories takes lot of time in publishing them.

In case of blog,word limit doesn;t matter, you can add one or two line and it can work,but you have to update it on regular basis,then you will get benefit of blog.

MI
Back