The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Spinners: What Are Your Thoughts?

The best thing to do is write about something you are interested in. It's a start and not a complete waste of time.

I think spinning articles is a wonderful tool, but only when done right. If your articles are too similar, google will catch it and it won't be worth anything to you. There are really neat programs that do it for you.. if I remember the names, I will post them later

Article spining/writing

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your your reply and i must say those were just suggestions and one is free of doing what fit best to her/his situation.So all is well and really good luck with your techniques.The most important thing is that you all succeed in your endeavor.God bless and bye for now!

Cheers;

I think spinning articles is a wonderful tool, but only when done right. If your articles are too similar, google will catch it and it won't be worth anything to you. There are really neat programs that do it for you.. if I remember the names, I will post them later

Well, the point of article spinning is to get google to index every article you spin about the same topic. If the content is exactly the same its more than likely that google will just disregard the same exact content on multiple sites.

No you wont be penalized, but it wont index every single post on 100 websites with the same content that would look really dumb.

Spinning articles is wonderful, b/c we all run out of ideas at some point. I use the best spinner b/c it has a large database of synonyms. But I spin every 3rd word, and it passes copy-scape. Some people may not agree, but who has time now days plus competition if fierce and they have large pockets of money, so I need something that can help me stay afloat.

I have tested a few article spinners and found the best one is to write in word and use the thesaurus as you re-write to make another copy that is actually readable. It takes more time than spinning but it saves time deleting rubbish :)

Articles spinners are of great help

I personally recommend the usage of article spinners.
They are really good and you can spin an article with an existing one and almost make is completely new. There are plenty of free article spinners. But go for some paid ones, they are more efficient..

MI
Back