The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Article Spinners: What Are Your Thoughts?

other003

affiliate
Hello All:

Writing Articles is one of my weakest points.

I just finished my first one for eZine with the help of a couple other folks.

Provided eZine ok's it and it's posted I then want to spin a few version for some of the other major sites.

What are your thoughts on spinning?

Hi other003,

I moved your post out of "Forum Questions or Suggestions" and into the article marketing forum. I don't deal with article marketing at all so don't have any advice for you, but in this section you'll find quite a few posts about spinning.

Spinning articles can be ok as long as you do it right or your articles will be complete crap and unreadable. I actually use an article spinning software but it takes some time to produce a quality and readable spun article. I have to rewrite sentences and replace words with synonyms, etc. If you take the time to spin your articles right, you can produce a lot of good articles that are unique. I only spin articles however for gaining backlinks. If I am doing an article marketing campaign, I write my own articles so all of them are 100% unique.

spinning articles just helps you get backlinks. Honestly, who is actually going to read a spun article click on the link and buy a product..no one. However, it does get you a bunch of backlinks..other than that dont waste your time.

mekap04:

I have spun articles before and an well aware of the ability of the software and it's limitation.

I would never put a spun article on Ezine.

Fact is if I didn't need the backlinks. I'd never do an article to begin with.

I think the next on I write will be on <meta> tags and SEO.

Have you ever manually manipulated your <meta> tags?

mekap04:

I have spun articles before and an well aware of the ability of the software and it's limitation.

I would never put a spun article on Ezine.

Fact is if I didn't need the backlinks. I'd never do an article to begin with.

I think the next on I write will be on <meta> tags and SEO.

Have you ever manually manipulated your <meta> tags?
Huh? I am clueless to what you are referring to here.

mekap04:

I started out refering to you article spinning comments a few posts before this one.

I had been researching <meta> tags earlier this moring and switched to talking abour them.

It is a bad habit I have, since it leaves the listener/reader wondering what is he talking/writing about.

mekap04:

I started out refering to you article spinning comments a few posts before this one.

I had been researching <meta> tags earlier this moring and switched to talking abour them.

It is a bad habit I have, since it leaves the listener/reader wondering what is he talking/writing about.

Oh ok. I was not referring to you when I wrote my comment. I was talking in general and my opinion on the subject of article spinning so you don't think I was talking directly to you when I commented.

No, I have never manipulated the tags with articles. For whatever I am writing, I will just add the keyword(s) I am targeting as the tags. Now for articles on a blog or website, I do add meta tags such as title, description, etc to help my articles rank better.

In my opinion, you are much better off finding good PLR content and rewriting it to match your style. You'll end up with a lot better content that will please your readers. Pleasing them is what it's all about. ;)

Spinning articles, it really don't work as the article create confusion sometimes. So its better to create manually to keep quality work and also give better result.

Spinning an article doesn't mean you don't read and edit the final result of the spin.. you can create a quality spun article - it still sits on the lap of the content producer to proof read and edit before unleashing the final content.

PLR.. it's almost better just using the structure and completely rewriting it first with your own words. Then spinning that version. Because you can spin the heck out of some PLR content (even doing some nested spinning), run it through copyscape and still get a bunch of dup copies out there... because a lot of private label has been spun over and over again -- depending on your source.

That's why I like to spin original content I've personally outsourced first.

Its a great product!

I will be spinning 80% of all my articles in the future.!!

I say if you have found the best spinning program then use it!

It can save you alot of time and money.

All the best,

Regards John

article writing is one good way to "spread the news" so we shouldn't write much trash and aim for google's eye. we should also aim for the learning of our readers. that's why being intricate and careful in spinning is equally important too.

Spinning articles, it really don't work as the article create confusion sometimes. So its better to create manually to keep quality work and also give better result.

I agree with Jacob, it takes me more time to input the word doc. to a spinning system at the same time risking the article not being unique enough. Therefore having to spend more time coming up with writing to create a better quality spin article. With that said, it is much faster to just write a whole new article. That way you are sure it is one of a kind.

I would have to say that my take on spinners has changed. The one that I use quite awhile back is gone and the ones that are out there now are IMHO crappy.

Hi Other003;

Very interesting post about articles spinning and all the comments which came out of it.Well it is mostly true that article spinning does not yield out good articles, but that has changed quite a lot, there are actually very good softwares which are making this miracle, they are spinning fast and fine tune for any article diectory.Now if you do not like writing as you pointed out earlier, you can outsource your articles writing for less than the price a new software than doing it yourself.Or event better having those spinning done by professional Articles submiter site such as SubmitYourArticle.com,which will submit directly for you and in your behalf, to a big bunch of free sites including Ezine and have them posted.Anyway if you want more information whatsoever and you feel i can be of any help, please feel free to PM me.
Cheers,

If you have the money you can always pay someone to write your articles. But like I said in the previous post, I prefer to write my own.

banners
Back