The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are You Making Any Of These Content Marketing Mistakes?

Babs

Hey guys, I have this content marketing mistakes article posted on my blog. It's very informative and i thought i should share it here.

perhaps you’ve heard about the online marketing strategy called “Content Marketing” somewhere somehow. Am quite sure you’re practicing it too. Well you can’t afford to make mistakes with this strategy as it works well if done well. Have done my best in sorting out over 12 of the most common Content marketing mistakes and their remedy in this article.

1. Not Having a Content Marketing Strategy In Place
2. Failing to Identify Your Target Audience
3. Creating Thin Contents
4. Not Writing Data Driven Contents
5. Sticking to Only One Form Of Content
6. Few or Not Including Visuals
7. Failing to Grab Attention With Your Opening Paragraph
8. Not Optimizing Your Contents For The Search Engines
9. Failing to Add Call to Action
10. Not Making Conversion Your Priority
11. Staying Limited to Your Niche
12. Failing to Promote Your Content

Don’t get left out: The 24 percent of organizations now devote 50 percent or more of their budget to content marketing Cause it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staying Limited to Your Niche

hey dude... what about this one? When we go into the content marketing it is what we supposed to do... means we try to keep ourselves stick with the niche and its associated subjects. So can you please elaborate this point a bit more?

D
hey dude... what about this one? When we go into the content marketing it is what we supposed to do... means we try to keep ourselves stick with the niche and its associated subjects. So can you please elaborate this point a bit more?
Did you even read the blog post? There's a more detailed explanation.

Have you ever heard of a shoulder Niche?

lol

content marketing mistake 13. ^

If you're gonna write in English, and want be seen as "authoritive".. at least get someone native English to proof read your work.. dear me.

Yeah @Babs , this really looks more like a self promotion because you didn't simply post your entire article here. The best way to gain attention from members is to post any original articles like this in the thread itself without having to take members off site.

Taking members off site for your original content is inappropriate. If you have content from your site you like to share in this community, it's best to post the content in it's entirety in the thread.

If you want to promote your site, then post the articles here and place an invitation at the end of the post with something like: "If you like this content, then swing by my blog for a visit and more great offerings" (just a real world example). You know, non intrusive, very welcoming, and in line with the way things work in the forum.

Yeah @Babs , this really looks more like a self promotion because you didn't simply post your entire article here. The best way to gain attention from members is to post any original articles like this in the thread itself without having to take members off site.

Taking members off site for your original content is inappropriate. If you have content from your site you like to share in this community, it's best to post the content in it's entirety in the thread.

If you want to promote your site, then post the articles here and place an invitation at the end of the post with something like: "If you like this content, then swing by my blog for a visit and more great offerings" (just a real world example). You know, non intrusive, very welcoming, and in line with the way things work in the forum.

Roger that,

Thanks.

I stay with my niche all the time.
if i have to add software review about enhancing computer usability, this could confuse SE when indexing an my rank might go down. yeah?

I stay with my niche all the time.
if i have to add software review about enhancing computer usability, this could confuse SE when indexing an my rank might go down. yeah?

Am not saying go entirely outta your niche. Those are just examples. A shoulder niche might be the best to go in this issue.

Everything all lies in testing. If it works and if it doesn't then you know what to do...

MI
Back